Whole onion curry-flavoured soup
This dish delivers the rich savour of whole onions, their natural sweetness enhanced by steaming. The nutrition of the ingredients is absorbed into the soup as it’s heated, making it an easily-digestible soup.
148 kcal per serving
Ingredients (Serves four pax)
• 2 onions
• 2 bacon slices
• a pinch of salt and pepper
• powdered cheese for sprinkling
• 2 stock cubes
• 600 ml water
• 2 bay leaves
• 2 tsp curry powder
1. Peel the onions and make a cross-shaped cut. Cut the bacon into small pieces.
2. Place the ingredients from Step 1 and List A in a heatproof bowl and cover the top with cling wrap. Heat for 10 minutes in the microwave on the Medium setting (600 W). Turn the onions over and heat for another 10 minutes.
3. Season with salt and pepper, pour into bowls, and sprinkle with powdered cheese.
Healthy steam, nutritious dishes.
• Inverter technology contributes to delicious cooking and time saving
• More cooking space with flat and wide inner design