• eneloop 2550mAh typical / 2450mAh Ni-MH minimum (AA)
• Hold up to 85% of their charge after one year of non-use
• Can be recharged up to 500 times
• Pre-charged at the factory using power generated from solar energy and ready to use right out of the package
• Work in extreme temperatures down to -20˚C
• Batteries can be recharged when fully, or partially drained
• Ni-MH, Low Self Discharge rechargeable batteries
eneloop - Extreme Power
eneloop pro, Ni-MH rechargeable batteries feature added mAh power, making them the perfect choice for DSLR flash units, game controllers and other devices that require additional power.
eneloop - The Birth of a New Technology
Since 1931 Panasonic has been a leading manufacturer of battery technology. In 2005 an idea was developed to provide a common energy source that can be reused over and over again. This "looping energy" became eneloop. Today, eneloop battery cells are recognised by millions of consumers worldwide as the industry's premier rechargeable battery.
Each year 15 billion disposable batteries end up in landfills worldwide. eneloop pro batteries can be recharged up to 500 times, which means that the purchase and use of a single eneloop cell can keep hundreds of batteries from entering landfills.