NEON now on Panasonic TVs
Escape to a world of great TV and movies with NEON
Get ready to jump into hours of marathon viewing with the NEON App, available now on Panasonic Smart TVs.
NEON is a New Zealand-based subscriber video-on-demand service and your ticket to an instant escape.For only $11.99 per month, NEON gives you instant access to a large selection of TV shows on demand. It’s the only place in New Zealand where Kiwis can legally stream premium HBO shows such as Game of Thrones and Big Little Lies. You can also find NEON exclusives like Nashville and Charmed, hit DC series like The Flash and Supergirl, and much, much more.
If you want more, get the TV & Movies package for $20.00 per month. From action-packed blockbusters to family-friendly favourites, NEON’s movie library will satisfy you with even more hours of uninterrupted streaming.
If you have any questions regarding the NEON service on your Panasonic TV, please contact our Customer Care Team on 09 272 0178 or email@example.com.
How to watch NEON on your Panasonic Smart TV
NEON has an app for Panasonic Smart TVs from 2017 models onwards.
Follow these steps to get setup:
• On your remote, click on the ‘HOME’ button
• Select the ‘Apps Market’ option displayed on the TV screen
• Scroll down and select the ‘Video & Movie’ option on the left hand side of the menu
• Once the ‘Video & Movie’ screen appears, scroll through the options on the right until you find the NEON app, and select it.
• The NEON app information will display on your TV screen. Click on ‘Install'.
• You will be asked to setup a Panasonic Smart TV account. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete this.
• Once you have created the Panasonic Smart TV account and the NEON app is installed – click on the ‘APPS’ button on your remote
• Select the NEON app displayed on the TV. Enter your NEON login details and start streaming.
Please note: you must have registered an account on the NEON website neontv.co.nz before you can log into the app.
If you can’t find the app or if it doesn’t work on your Panasonic TV, you might be using a model that doesn’t support NEON.
Check the list of models below:
2018 Panasonic TV Models:
FS500Z Series TVs | FX600Z Series TVs | FX640Z Series TVs | FX700Z Series TVs | FX740Z Series TVs | FX780Z Series TVs | FZ950U Series TVs | FZ1000U Series TVs
2017 Panasonic TV Models:
ES500Z Series TVs | EX600Z Series TVs | EX640Z Series TVs | EX730Z Series TVs | EX780Z Series TVs | EZ950U Series TVs | EZ1000U Series TVs