Interfaces for External Control (Digital Connection)
Seri-Para I/O unit for each indoor unit (CZ-CAPBC2)
• Control and status monitoring is possible for individual indoor unit (1 group).
• In addition to operation and stop, there is a digital input function for air speed and operation mode.
• Temperature setting and measuring of the indoor suction temperature can be performed from central
• The analog input for temperature setting is 0 to 10 V, or 0 to 140 Ohm.
• Power is supplied from the T10 terminal of the indoor units.
• Separate power supply also is possible (in case of suction temperature measuring).
Interface Adaptor (CZ-CAPC3)
• Control and status monitoring is possible for individual indoor unit (or any external electrical device up to 250 V AC, 10 A) by contact signal.
Seri-Para I/O Unit for Outdoor Unit (CZ-CAPDC2)
• This unit can control up to 4 outdoor units.
• From the centre control device, mode changing and batch operation/batch stop are possible.
• Required for demand control.
Serial Interface for 3rd Party External Controller
Example of 3rd party BMS connection with CZ-CFUNC2 (For the detail please consult to authorized dealer)
Functions Via Communication Adaptor [CZ-CFUNC2]
Communication Adaptor (CZ-CFUNC2)
Up to 128 indoor units can be connected to one Communication Adaptor.
Serial Interface for LonWorks Network
LonWorks Interface (CZ-CLNC2)
• This interface is a communications converter for connecting LonWorks to the control network of FSV.
• From the host connected to LonWorks, basic settings and status monitoring is possible for up to 16 groups of indoor units.
Air Conditioning Expertise
Since the introduction of our first window type air conditioner in 1958, Panasonic Air Conditioning has grown to become a globally recognised and celebrated brand, delivering unmatched quality and reliability.
Total Air Solutions
With over 300 products, Panasonic has a product or solution for every application. From residential applications to large scale commercial, we endeavour to provide fully customisable total air solutions for any and all applications.
Quality & Reliability
Panasonic air conditioners are manufactured to ensure years of reliable comfort. With a 5-year warranty encompassing both residential and commercial applications, you can rest easy with Panasonic.
Panasonic provides control solutions to satisfy all residential and commercial needs. Our range of controllers demonstrate flexibility in application, providing you with a comprehensive solution to any system need.