• Complete flexibility for ductwork design
• Can be located into a weatherproof housing for external installation
• Discharge air temperature control to
reduce cold drafts during heating
• Configurable air temperature control
An inspection port (450 x 450 mm or more) is required at the lower side of the indoor unit body (field supply).
Discharge Air Temperature Control
• Equipped with 4 sensors (Intake/ Discharge)
• Able to control discharge air temperature for accurate room temperature control.
• Possible to reduce cold drafts during heating operation.
2-Way Mini-FSV LE Series
These compact, high-efficiency Mini FSV systems are specifically designed for the most demanding applications, with capacities from 12.1 kW to 28.0 kW.
2-Way FSV-EX ME2 Series
With extraordinary energy-saving performance and powerful operation, these heat pump systems feature a space-saving design, with capacities from 22.4 kW to 224 kW.
Leading Control Options
Panasonic air conditioning systems allow flexible control options. Individual, centralised, Cloud control and WLAN control are all possible. Please consult with a Panasonic air conditioning specialist for advice as to which control solution best suits your system requirements.
Air Conditioning Expertise
Since the introduction of our first window type air conditioner in 1958, Panasonic Air Conditioning has grown to become a globally recognised and celebrated brand, delivering unmatched quality and reliability.
Total Air Solutions
With over 300 products, Panasonic has a product or solution for every application. From residential applications to large scale commercial, we endeavour to provide fully customisable total air solutions for any and all applications.
Quality & Reliability
Panasonic air conditioners are manufactured to ensure years of reliable comfort. With a 5-year warranty encompassing both residential and commercial applications, you can rest easy with Panasonic.
Panasonic provides control solutions to satisfy all residential and commercial needs. Our range of controllers demonstrate flexibility in application, providing you with a comprehensive solution to any system need.
• Specifications, functions and designs are subject to change without prior notice for further improvement.
• Graphics are provided merely for the purpose of illustrating a point.
• Due to variances in display devices, actual colours may vary from those shown.