We Improve The Quality Of Your Air, So You Can Improve The Quality Of Your Life.
The NEW Panasonic WLAN Smart Adaptor & Comfort Cloud App revolutionises the use, monitoring and management of your air conditioners, and their energy consumption. It allows you to control your Panasonic air conditioning units from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet*. Setting up the app is also easy, simply download from the Apple Store or Google Play Store, register, log in and follow the simple instructions to get started.
* WLAN Adaptor (CZ-TACG1) or CAC WLAN Adaptor (CZ-CAPWFC1) is required for Wi-Fi control.
Functionality varies depending on models. Users are responsible for all costs associated.
Please refer below for specifications details.
SMART Energy Saving
Analyse Energy Consumption & Improve Energy Efficiency
Knowing the energy each unit uses when operating is key to identifying opportunities to reduce the energy bill. Panasonic Comfort Cloud stores the energy consumption* of each unit, which can then be shown in a functional and powerful graph. With the weekly timer, operation can be adjusted to optimise energy usage.
* Estimated energy consumption data accuracy depends on power supply quality.
Manage Air Conditioning & Troubleshooting Effortlessly
With the Panasonic Comfort Cloud App, users can now manage all functions of each air conditioner, plus more. Simply control functions including air flow direction, fan speed, temperature and mode, ensuring maximum comfort. Additional functions managed through the app include:
• All on/off at once - Users can turn multiple units off/off with just onee click.
• Set weekly timer - Set up to 6 events per day, 42 in a week, easy, intuitive and fast.
• Pre-cool or heat - Control your house or office comfort - before you arrive.
• Error code notification - If trouble occurs, an error notification will show
SMART Business Control
Control & Monitor Up To 200 Units from Just One Device
Easily include additional units and locations as well as including several users with different access rights. This creates more possibilities to manage the family home plus a second home and also provides opportunities for small/medium sized offices or multi-tenant properties.
• Up to 200 units, Up to 10 Locations (20 units per site)
• User’s control rights*
* Main user can set up other users with limited rights on units and set up