Featuring a small, lightweight and low noise-level design, with a stylish chassis and a washable front panel, this unit is ideal for residential, small offices and other commercial applications.
High Energy Efficiency
Panasonic Premium Inverter technology and ECONAVI* technology work together to provide extremely energy efficient cooling or heating. With the operational ECONAVI sensor, the unit has the ability to constantly monitor the conditions of the room, including occupancy levels, adjusting performance accordingly. Enjoy constant comfort with energy saving performance.
* Optional ECONAVI sensor CZ-CENSC1 required
Auto Air Distribution
Air distribution is automatically adjusted depending on the operational mode of the unit.
Flexible Installation Options
With a long pipe length of up to 50m, a piping outlet is possible in the six directions of right, right rear, right bottom, left, left rear, left bottom, making installation easier.
High Performance for
Cooling is possible down to -10°C ambient temperature. This means this unit is perfectly suited to applications where constant cooling solutions are necessary.
Compact Outdoor Units
for VRF System
Panasonic’s ingeniously designed outdoor units are compact in size to fit into any space and layouts.
All heat exchangers feature our Blue Fin technology, which increases resistance to corrosion compared to non-Blue Fin models.
* Refer to the installation instructions for further details
* Graphics are for illustrative purposes only
WLAN Smart Adaptor
The new Panasonic WLAN Smart Adaptor & Comfort Cloud App revolutionises the use, monitoring and management of air conditioners, and their energy consumption. It allows you to control your Panasonic air conditioning system from any location using your smartphone or tablet.*
* CZ-TACG1 required (sold separately). Functionality varies depending on models. Only available for TKR range. Users are responsible for all costs associated, please refer below for more details.
Introducing intuitive voice control with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa control compatibility*. Using your existing Google assistant or Alexa devices, control your air conditioner with just your voice.
* CZ-TACG1 WLAN Adaptor required per unit. Requires an Internet connection and the App downloaded from the App Store or GooglePlay Store on your smartphone or tablet with the latest Operating System available.
*To use Amazon Alexa to control your air conditioner, you will need an Amazon Echo device.
*To use Google Assistant to control your air conditioner, you will need an Google Assistant device.
*Time of release Quarter 3 2019. Google is a trademark of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com Inc. or its affiliates.
*Functionality varies depending on models.
Leading Control Options
Panasonic Air Conditioning systems allow flexible control options. Please consult with your installer for advice as to which control system best suits your individual requirements.
* Functionality varies depending on control models.
Panasonic Air Conditioners deliver more than just cooling or heating solutions. We want to create Total Air Solutions that improve indoor air quality, for healthier and better living.
Air Conditioning Expertise
Since the introduction of our first window-type air conditioning in 1958, Panasonic Air Conditioning has grown to become a globally recognised and celebrated brand, delivering unmatched quality and reliability.
Total Air Solutions
With over 300 products, Panasonic has a product or solution for every application. From residential applications to large scale commercial, we endeavour to provide fully customisable total air solutions for any and all applications.
Quality & Reliability
Panasonic air conditioners are manufactured to ensure years of reliable comfort. With a 5 year warranty encompassing both residential and commercial applications, you can rest easy with Panasonic.
Panasonic provides control solutions to satisfy all residential and commercial needs. Our range of controllers demonstrate flexibility in application, providing you with a comprehensive solution to any system need.
• Specifications, functions and designs are subject to change without prior notice for further improvement.
• The contents of this webpage are effective as of November 2018.
• Graphics are provided merely for the purpose of illustrating a point.
• Due to variances in display devices, actual colours may vary from those shown.
Talk to Our Air Design Specialists
Find Your Nearest Dealers
for Large Capacity Wall Mounted Type for VRF System