When the area around the other party is noisy and it is difficult to hear, you can reduce the surrounding noise to make the speaker’s voice easier to hear just by pressing the dedicated button.
Smart Function Key
Easy access to necessary functions
The Smart Function Key flashes according to the situation. By pressing this key while it is flashing, you can respond to a call.
With the slow flashing NR key,
• View the caller list when there are missed calls if there was a call while you were away.
With the fast flashing NR key,
• Answer the call on speakerphone.
• Stop the alarm sound (then switches it to snooze mode).
• Enable Noise Reduction during a call.
Centrally controlled phonebook
The phonebook can be automatically shared between handsets without having to copy it, so you can use it in the kitchen, the living room, etc. Any handset registered to the base unit can use the shared phonebook.
Power Back-Up Operation
You can even use the phone during a power failure
During an electric power failure, you can supply the power stored in your handset to the base unit, so you can make calls for a certain period of time even when the power is out.
Incoming Call Barring
Stop unwanted junk calls
You can block annoying calls from unwanted numbers.
Numbers on your call block list will be blocked (the unit emits no sound to the caller, and disconnects the call) if they call you.
* Requires subscription to the Caller ID service offered by your telephone company.