You don’t need an oven to make a cake. Instead, use your refrigerator to prepare cakes and other desserts that look as yummy as they taste.
Baking may be fun but not when the weather is swelteringly hot. No-bake desserts are great because you don’t need to sweat it out (literally) in a hot kitchen. Keep yourself and your kitchen cool with no-bake desserts that set in your fridge.
For some recipes, all you need is your trusty fridge and a sturdy blender, and you are all set to go. Whether you have a two-, three- or even six-door fridge, here’s why and how to create amazing no-bake desserts which let your refrigerator do most of the work.
Another important kitchen appliance when making no-bake desserts is a blender. With the wide range of no-bake dessert recipes available, your blender will certainly be kept busy.
Use your MX-V310 Panasonic blender to puree fruits like mangoes or strawberries for no-bake cheesecakes. It can also make light work of nuts and dates for easy-to-make cookies and dessert bars. The Ultimate PowerBlade and V&M technology ensure everything is blended with dynamic efficiency, getting your ingredients to the right consistency in a snap.
2 ripe bananas
• Melt butter in a pan on medium heat until butter browns.
¼ cup of chia seeds
1 cup of milk
1 ½ spoons of maple syrup (to taste)
1 mango peeled and cubed
2 tablespoons coconut flakes
For garnish, slices of fresh fruit
1. Add the chia seeds and milk to a medium-sized bowl and whisk vigorously.
2. Add the maple syrup to taste.
3. Set in your fridge overnight or at least for two hours until a pudding-like consistency forms.
4. Puree the mango in a blender until smooth. Spoon over the top of the pudding.
5. Add coconut flakes on top of the pudding and garnish with fresh fruit.