Removes multiple stains effortlessly by Dual Power Cascade and powerful water flow.
No more pre-care and hand wash for even stubborn stains.
Dual Power Cascade for More Powerful
The advanced inverter motor control creates a more powerful water flow called Dual Power
Cascade. This improves the foam water penetration effect and enhances washing
performance for more efficient dirt removal.
Active Wave Pulsator for Powerful Scrub
Active Wave Pulsator with 8 wings creates powerful vertical water flow in the tub to
repeatedly move clothes up and down for a scrub wash effect that removes stubborn hard
* All photos show the NA-FS16V7
Lifts Stains Away with Fine Foam
The ActiveFoam System creates fine, high-density foam before the washing cycle starts.
Fine foam lifts, separates and removes dirt from deep in fibers.
* The level of foaming depends on conditions such as load size, degree of soiling, detergent type
and water pressure. However, there is no change in washing performance.
1. Improved Washing Performance: New Dual Power Cascade for bigger and stronger water flow
2. Tangle Care: Gentle washing reduces tangling with less water. After spinning, the pulsator rotates slowly to untangle clothes.
3. Energy Saving: 22% lower energy consumption than non-inverter models thanks to precise motor rotation.
4. Quiet Operation: 9% noise reduction to only 48dB with smooth motor rotation.
Effortless Daily Washing,
Even for Large Loads
Based on an ergonomic design, the control panel on Panasonic's Easy Wide Opening
washing machine has been moved to the rear. It‘s now extremely easy to operate and more
comfortable to use even in large-capacity models.
* Photo shows the NA-FS10V7
Easy to Load / Unload
Wider Tub Opening
Wide opening makes it easy to load/unload even large
Easy to Reach
Lower Front Height
It’s easy to reach the bottom of the tub and take out
washed items, even if you aren't tall.
Easy to Read / Easy to Operate
Rear Control Panel
The control panel is at the rear so the buttons can be
easily read and operated without looking down.