1. Lumix GF7 #LumixGTheOne Selfie Competition (hereafter referred to as “the Competition”) is promoted by Panasonic UK, a branch of Panasonic Marketing Europe GmbH whose registered address is Panasonic House, Willoughby Road, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12 8FP (“the Promoter”)
2. The Competition is open to residents of the UK and Republic of Ireland only, aged 16 years or over, excluding employees and their immediate families (defined as parents, siblings, children & spouse regardless of where they live) of the Promoter, its affiliated companies, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition
3. The Competition starts at 9:30am on February 13th 2015 and closes Midnight Sunday 15th February (“the Competition Period”). Any entries posted or submitted before or after these times will not be considered.
4. In order to qualify for the Competition, participants:
· take a self-portrait (or “selfie”) of themselves and their partner; and
· Tweet their selfie to @PanasonicUK with #LumixGTheOne; or
· Comment on Panasonic UK GF7 competition Facebook post with #LumixGTheOne and tag a Facebook friend
5. Only one entry may be submitted per participant. Multiple entries will not be considered.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition.
7. Incomplete, incorrect, or otherwise invalid entries will not be considered.
8. It is a condition of entry that participants agree to abide strictly by the rules of the Competition.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
11. Bad faith or fraudulent entries will be invalidated.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude participants and withhold the prize for violation of any of these Terms and Conditions.
13. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that are delayed, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid or if entry was not possible due to technical difficulties.
15. The prize for the three winners of the Competition is one Lumix GF7 each.
16. There is no cash alternative to the prizes. The prizes are also non-transferable.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the original prize become unavailable.
18. Three winners will be selected at 17:30 on Monday 16th February 2015 by a representative of Panasonic UK from all valid entries received .
19. The winner will be selected based on the overall entertainment value of his entry
20. Each winner will be announced on Twitter and Facebook within 48 hours of the competition closing date.
21. The winners will be contacted via email or direct message on Twitter or Facebook within 48 hours of the competition closing date.
22. If a winner fails to acknowledge its prize within 2 working days, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries. If it transpires a winner has not met the eligibility criteria, a new winner will be selected from the remaining eligible qualifying entries.
23. Prizes will be dispatched to the respective winners after the 16th March 2015. Winners will be informed of the timeframe within which the prize will be likely to be delivered to each of them.
24 All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them. It is the responsibility of each Participant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Participants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it
25 Participants confirm that each individual whose image is featured in the Competition entry has given consent for the use of his/her image in connection with this Competition and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Where an individual whose image is featured in a Competition entry is aged less than 18 years the Participant confirms that the parent or guardian of that individual has given the relevant consent.
26 Participants agree by entering the Competition that the winning entry can be used by the Promoter for marketing and promotional purposes.
27 By participating in this Competition participants confirm that you have the ownership rights in the pictures and that you grant Panasonic
a. Permission for your entry to be published on the Promoter’s website; and
b. non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy and in the Promoter’s publications) for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions
c. The right to use your name and county of residence for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your entry and/or as a winner of the Competition.
Privacy and Data Protection
28 Any personal data relating to participants will be used in accordance with UK Data Protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without the individual’s prior consent unless to fulfil any requirements of the Competition.
29 By participating in this Competition, the winners agree to participate in any reasonable marketing and promotional activities required by the Promoter.
30 The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Competition or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any amendment to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on this website.
31 These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law.