|Screen Resolution||1,366 (W) x 768 (H)|
|Ultra HD Premium*1||—|
|Muti HDR Support*2||—|
|HDR Brightness Enhancer||—|
|Dynamic HDR Effect||—|
|Advanced Video Processor/Engine||—|
|Adaptive Backlight Dimming||—|
|THX Certified Display*3||—|
|Sound Quality||Dolby Atmos||—|
|Speaker Output||10 W (5 W x 2)|
|Smart Features||Operating System||—|
|Voice Personal Assistant||—|
|On Screen Display Menu Languages||32 Languages*16|
|Wireless LAN Built-in||—|
|In-House TV Streaming (DVB-IP)||—|
|Panasonic TV Remote Apps||—|
|Swipe & Share||—|
|Bluetooth Audio Link*8||—|
|IP Home Control||—|
|Media Player||Y *17|
|Support Format||AVI/HEVC/MKV/WMV9 VC1/H.264 MPEG-4 AVC/MPEG1/MPEG2/MPEG4, MP3/WAV/AAC/WMA(v2 up to v9.2), JPEG/GIF/PNG/BMP|
|Energy Data||Suppliers Trademark||Panasonic|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Visible Screen Size (diagonal)||80 cm / 32 inches|
|On mode Average Power Consumption*10||33W|
|Annual Energy Consumption*11||49kWh|
|Standby Power Consumption||< 0.5W|
|Off mode Power Consumption||< 0.3W|
|Screen Resolution||1,280 (W) x 720 (H)|
|Power Supply||AC 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz|
|Rated Power Consumption||58W|
|Ambient Sensor (CATS)||—|
|Terminal||Digital Tuner Reception||DVB-T2/DVB-C|
|HDMI (4K 60/50p with HDCP2.2)||—|
|Support Feature||Audio Return Channel (Input 1)|
|USB||1 (1 side; USB 2.0 x 1)|
|CI (Common Interface)||1 (CI Plus, Version 1.3)|
|Component Video Input shared with Composite||—|
|Digital Audio Output (Coax)||—|
|Digital Audio Output (Optical)||1 (rear)|
|PC input(VGA) + PC Audio In||—|
|Headphone Output||1 (side)|
|General||Included Accessory*13||TV Remote|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (w/o stand)||732 x 438 x 77 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (with stand)*14||732 x 487 x 195 mm|
|Dimension Pedestal||359 x 49 x 195 mm|
|Weight (w/o stand)||4.41 kg|
|Weight (with stand)||4.91 kg|
|VESA Dimension||100 x 100 mm|
|Outer Boxed Unit (W x H x D)||798 x 516 x 133 mm|
|Total Boxed Weight||6.97 kg|
|Note||* 1 Ultra HD PremiumTM logo is a trademark of the UHD Alliance, Inc. |
* 2 All models: Supporting HDR does not increase the peak brightness capabilities of the TV panel.
Full HD & HD models: The ability to send a non 4K HDR signal via HDMI depends fully on the playback device. The majority of 4K Blu-ray discs require HDCP2.2 on TV to play back HDR, whereas the HDMI input on this TV support only HDCP1.4; accordingly not all HDR contents are guaranteed to be enjoyed on the TV.
* 3 THX and the THX logo are trademarks of THX Ltd. which are registered in some jurisdictions. The THX 3D logo is a trademark of THX Ltd. All rights reserved.
* 4 Due to network conditions or certain broadcaster restrictions, this function may not be available.
* 5 The Web Browser cannot display some web pages correctly. And viewable contents by the Web Browser are subject to the following conditions;
- viewable contents may vary depend on models,
- viewable contents may differ from those for PC,
- viewable contents may be limited.
* 6 File formats that are not supported by your Network Contents server (DLNA compatible server, etc.) cannot be played.
* 7 HID (Human Interface Device Profile) compliant keyboards are available. A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) compliant audio devices are available. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Panasonic Corporation is under license.
* 8 When a Bluetooth device is connected to the TV, it is possible that the Bluetooth audio output may not be synchronized (i.e. be delayed) with relation to the images on the screen. This is not a defect of the TV or the device. The delay time will differ depending on the device.
* 9 This feature requires a USB hard drive or flash drive with a capacity of at least 160 GB.
* 10 Based on IEC 62087 Ed.2 measurement method.
* 11 Energy consumption XYZ kWh per year, based on the power consumption of the television operating 4 hours per day for 365 days. The actual energy consumption will depend on how the television is used.
* 12 The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, and the HDMI Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC in the United States and other countries.
* 13 Not all the accessories are listed here.
* 14 Dimension with recommended pedestal style.
* 15 Supporting HSP standardized by CTA-2072 (HDR Still Photo Interface)
* 16 32 Languages (English / German / Italian / Spanish / French / Danish /Finnish / Swedish / Dutch / Hungarian / Czech / Romanian / Bulgarian / Polish / Norwegian / Estonian / Latvian / Lithuanian / Portuguese / Turkish / Greek / Croatian / Slovak / Slovenian / Serbian / Russian / Macedonian / Arabic / Irish / Kazakh / Ukrainian / Hebrew)
* 17 To playback HDR, a HDR source is required (H.264 or H.265(ST2084 or HLG format)).
Copyright © 2022 Panasonic UK & Ireland