Energy Saving - ECONAVI on/off*, Temperature auto return, Temperature setting range, Auto shutoff, Schedule peak cut, Repeat off timer.
Backup Control & Group Control - Rotation operation, Backup operation, Support operation.
Basic Operation - Individual flap control (Lock individual flap only for 4-way Cassette), On/off timer, Weekly timer,Filter information*, Outing function, Quiet operation mode*, Power consumption monitor*, Energy saving*, Initial settings, Ventilation Maintenance Function - Outdoor unit error data, Service contact address, RC setting mode, Test Run, Sensor information*, Service check, Simple/ detailed Settings, Auto address, Subject to the connected model
Wireless Remote Controller
Remote control by main remote controller and sub controller is possible
• Max. 2 remote controllers (main remote controller and sub controller) can be installed for one indoor unit.
When CZ-RWS3 is used, wireless control becomes possible for all indoor units
• When a separate receiver is set up in a different room, control from that room also becomes possible.
• Automatic operation by means of the emergency operation button is possible even when the remote controller has been lost or the batteries have been exhausted.
In addition, there are other functions such as temperature setting, operation switching, airflow direction/fan speed setting, etc
Ventilation independent operation is possible
When commercial ventilation fans or heat-exchange ventilation fans have been installed, they can be operated with this remote control (interlocked operation with the indoor unit or independent ventilation ON/OFF).
Individual Control Systems
Receiver: CZ-RWRU3 CZ-RWRL3 CZ-RWRD3 CZ-RWRT3 CZ-RWRC3
• Specifications, functions and designs are subject to change without prior notice for further improvement.
• Graphics are provided merely for the purpose of illustrating a point.
• Due to variances in display devices, actual colours may vary from those shown.
Talk to our Air Design Specialists