The Panasonic 2-way Mini-FSV LE series features outdoor units designed for installation in the most unique spaces, and engineered for even the most demanding applications.
High External Static Pressure 35Pa
When unit is installed on a narrow balcony and exposed to the sun, the fence at the front side would restrict hot air from being discharged. Heat accumulated in an enclosure can cause over-heating. This could potentially result in damage or shorten the product’s life span. A high external static pressure sends the air further away from the outdoor unit and through the fence. This provides better air circulation and distribution.
Long Piping Design Length for Greater Design Flexibility
Adaptable to various building types and sizes
Refrigerant chargeless up to 50m
Up to 50m of piping without additional gas charging makes installation flexible, easy and hassle-free. A 50m pipe length is sufficient for most residential and small business buildings. When total piping length exceeds 50m, additional refrigerant charge is required.
Also, since Mini VRF LE Series is a single unit, it is possible to install the unit in more various places compared to the Single Split system.
Short height of 996mm
In addition to raising efficiency, we have made the outdoor unit more compact. It can now be installed in places that were previously too small.
Up to 13 Indoor Units Connectable
An expansion from Panasonic VRF line up, the Mini FSV is compatible with the same indoor units and controls as the rest of the FSV range.
* Use any of the 22 type indoor models. Depending on the size or type of indoor unit, tubing size shall be changed. Please refer manuals for details.
* Diversity ration 50-130%
* 6 HP only; 4 HP for 7 units, 5 HP for 8 units.
The operation efficiency has been improved using highly efficient R410A refrigerant, a DC Inverter compressor, DC motor and a heat exchanger design.
Energy savings design
Flexible demand response with the optional terminal block
Wide operating range
• Cooling operation is possible even when outdoor temperature is as low as -10°C DB.
• Cooling operation is possible even when outdoor temperature is as high as 46°C DB.
• Heating operation is possible even when outdoor temperature is as low as -20°C WB.
The remote controller temperature can be set from 18°C up to 30°C (Cooling), 16°C up to 30°C (Heating)*1.
*1 Depending on the type of remote controller.
Blue fin condenser
The anti-corrosion Blue Fin treatment of the heat exchanger provides greater resistance against corrosion. All models are equipped with Blue Fin condenser.
High durability outdoor unit
Corrosion-resistance treated for high resistance to rust and salty air to assure long-lasting performance.
Note: Selecting this unit does not completely eliminate the possibility of rust developing. For details concerning unit installation and maintenance, please consult an authorised dealer.
* Specific model with suffix “E” has this treatment.
Quiet operation mode
• Quiet operation mode reduces outdoor unit operating sound down to 7dB than rating.
• 3-step set point is available.
• External input signal is also available.
* Timer setting of quiet operation mode is available in High-spec Remote Controller(CZ-RTC5B).
Wide Range of Indoor Units
With units suitable for any application, our broad array of Panasonic VRF indoor units ensures that all of your system requirements are satisfied. Capacities range from 2.2kW to 28kW.
Air Conditioning Expertise
Since the introduction of our first window type air conditioner in 1958, Panasonic Air Conditioning has grown to become a globally recognised and celebrated brand, delivering unmatched quality and reliability.
Total Air Solutions
With over 300 products, Panasonic has a product or solution for every application. From residential applications to large scale commercial, we endeavour to provide fully customisable total air solutions for any and all applications.
Quality & Reliability
Panasonic air conditioners are manufactured to ensure years of reliable comfort. With a 5-year warranty encompassing both residential and commercial applications, you can rest easy with Panasonic.
Panasonic provides control solutions to satisfy all residential and commercial needs. Our range of controllers demonstrate flexibility in application, providing you with a comprehensive solution to any system need.
• Specifications, functions and designs are subject to change without prior notice for further improvement.
• Graphics are provided merely for the purpose of illustrating a point.
• Due to variances in display devices, actual colours may vary from those shown.