Comfort Cloud App
Enjoy All The Features of a Remote Control From Your Mobile Device
Panasonic Comfort Cloud Application lets you manage multiple air conditioning units from just one mobile device.
The Smarter Way to Bring Convenience to Your Living Space
Connect and Control Operation
- Connect up to 20 units per location.
- Consolidate the functionality of multiple remote controls into one single device.
Manage Multiple Units at Once
- Turn on all AC units simultaneously or by group settings to pre-cool.
- Set weekly timers for multiple units to cater to your life’s routines.
Remotely Access All AC Features
Turn ON/OFF your air conditioning units in different rooms while you are away.
Activate nanoe™ Mode for Fresh and Purified Air
Keep the nanoe™ mode switched ON with cooling function OFF to continuously purify the air in your living space while you are away.
Analyse Energy Usage Patterns
Monitor energy consumption based on different temperature settings.
* Data accuracy of estimated energy consumption is dependent on the quantity of power supply.
Compare Usage History for Better Budget Planning
View energy consumption of multiple or individual units. Compare usage patterns of individual units by day/week/month/year.
Notification and Identification of Error Codes*
- Check error codes on the app for effortless troubleshooting.
- Allows technicians to easily identify issues.
* Always engage a qualified personnel for repairs/service.
Assign Other Users While You Are Away
- Register multiple users.
- Set administrator rights and allow access to other users.
Operation Mode Selection
Adjust room temperature to your preferred operation mode (iAUTO-X, Cool, Dry and Heat*).
*Heat Mode is applicable on heat pump models only.
Control Airflow Direction*
Choose from Auto or Swing (up-down / left-right*) mode to manage airflow direction for optimum cooling.
*Left-Right Swing option is available on selected models.
Change Fan Speed
Adjust to your preferred fan speed or swipe to turn on auto fan mode for automatic adjustment.
Cool your room quickly before reaching home on hot days with Powerful Mode.
* Powerful mode is not available in models with iAUTO-X feature.
CZ-TACG1 Network Adaptor
- Optional RAC Network Adaptor
- Compact size for easy installation
- Available for built-in or exposed installation depending on model type.
* Functionality varies depending on models. Please contact your local dealers for compatible models.
CZ-TACG1 Network Adaptor Specification
Size (H x W x D)
66mm x 36mm x 12mm
1 x Wireless LAN
Wireless LAN Standard
IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
Note : Panasonic Cloud Server is designed, operated and managed by Panasonic.
Compatible Device and Browsers
- iOS 9.0 or later.
- Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or later.
- Wireless LAN connection is necessary.
- For compatible models without built-in wireless LAN feature, optional wireless LAN adaptor CZ-TACG1 is required.
- Google, Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google LLC.
- App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Availability and performance of certain features, services and applications are device and network-dependent and may not be available in all countries/regions; subscription(s) may be required, and additional terms, conditions and/or changes may apply.