Excellent Thermal Performance with Energy Efficiency
Panasonic’s patented technology from Japan such as our curve-shaped insulation foam and the optimum placement of bottom heating element ensure fast and consistent heating with efficient energy use.
Patented Heat Insulation
Patented styrofoam minimises heat loss.
Superior Heating Technology
Bottom heating element for faster heating.
Efficient Energy Usage with Better Heat Insulation
Minimal Heat Loss with Curve-Shaped Styrofoam
• Better heat retention using styrofoam with layers of air.
• Panasonic’s patented technology from Japan – curve-shaped styrofoam slows down heat transfer.
• The curved shape creates small air pockets that block the flow of heat transfer which minimises heat loss.
What is Styrofoam?
A type of heat insulation material that forms an air layer to prevent heat loss.
Bottom Heating Element
• Placed at an optimum position for effective and consistent heat convection.
• Shorter heating time to heat maximum volume of water from 20°C to 75°C.