+ For customers who can show the official purchasing invoice:
+ 24-month from purchased date but not over 36 months from produced (issued) date for local produced CTV and local produced fridge.
+ 12-month from purchased date not over 24 months from produced (issued) date for other products.
+ Purchased date is based on the official purchasing invoice.
+ For customers who cannot show the official purchasing invoice:
+ The warranty period is 27 months from produced (issued) date for local produced CTV and local produced fridge.
+ The warranty period is 15 months from produced (issued) date for other products.
The following conditions will not be served as in-warranty conditions:
1. Defective products due to transportation, misuse, wrong installation as manual operation, unstable power source, wrong voltage; weak, dirty or alum water source (for Water Heater, Washer, Stream Iron) or in bad environment with water, dust, waste, insects or animal…inside.
2. Defective products due to fall or outside effect, burn, lighting, flood or other natural disaster.
3. Install products in high humidity environment, near seas…
4. Serial no on product and warranty card are not the same or overwritten, erase, … or invalid warranty card type.
5. Inside parts are extracted, repaired not by authorized Panasonic service shop or the factory’s stamp on products is shredded.
6. The accessories such as battery, antenna, cable… (for AV products) or lid, socket, blade, cup… (for HA products)
7. The registration card must be filled and send back to Panasonic in 15 days after purchasing.