Panasonic "LIKE IT TO WIN IT – 2nd edition"
Retailer Promotion Terms and Conditions
• These terms and conditions were last amended: [5 October 2015]
• These terms and conditions apply to the Panasonic “LIKE IT TO WIN IT – 2nd edition” Promotion (“the Promotion”).
• This Promotion is run by: Panasonic Marketing Middle East & Africa FZE Incorporated (Incorporated in Dubai) External Profit Company, thereafter referred to as “Panasonic” with company registration number: 2013/155635/10.
• Please contact us on (011) 312 7015 (weekdays during office hours 08h00 – 17h00) if you do not understand any part of these terms and conditions or if you have any questions about these terms and conditions or the Promotion.
• By entering the Promotion, all Participants confirm that they have read and agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions.
1. WHEN DOES THE PROMOTION START AND END?
• The Promotion period runs from 08h00 on 13 October 2015 until 21h00 on 13 December 2015 (“closing date”).
• Panasonic reserves the right to change the duration of the Promotion, subject to these terms and conditions, if it is deemed necessary due, for instance, to circumstances beyond their control such as acts of God, changes or new interpretations of legislation, or any other unforeseen event.
2. WHO MAY ENTER THE PROMOTION? (WHO QUALIFIES FOR ENTRY INTO THE DRAW?)
• Any person employed by a participating Panasonic retail outlet that is hosting the Panasonic “LIKE IT TO WIN IT – 2nd edition” Promotion may enter the retailer Promotion, which has 30 x Panasonic SC-HC49 Compact Micro Systems available as prizes.
• Retailers may not enter the consumer Promotion consisting of R600 000 worth of Panasonic prizes (requiring a selfie entry) and R200 000 worth of Cash Back prizes (requiring the purchase of a Panasonic item).
• Entrants must have a South African residential address.
• Entrants must be 18 years or older.
3. WHO MAY NOT ENTER THE PROMOTION?
The following persons may not take part in this Promotion.
• Panasonic employees i.e. director(s), member(s), partner(s), employee(s), agencies(s), or consultant(s) relating to this Promotion.
• Any supplier of, or delivery agent for promotional material in connection with this Promotion.
• The spouse, life partner, siblings, children, or parents of those persons eligible to enter.
4. THE PRIZES:
• 30 x Panasonic SC-HC49 Compact Micro Systems, with a total value of R74 970.
• Prizes cannot be transferred or converted into cash.
5. HOW TO ENTER
• Participants (sales people) must assist their customers in entering the “Cash Back” part of the Panasonic Promotion.
• In order for the entry to be valid, the sales person has to assist his/her customer to 1) Purchase a Panasonic item at the store, 2) Fully, and correctly fill in the Panasonic entry form (available in store), 3) Drop the entry form into the entry box (available in store), and 4) Tell the customer to retain their till slip as proof of purchase.
• Participants must make sure the customer completes all fields on the entry form, including the section asking for the “Sales person’s name who assisted you”, as well as name of the particular store. This will allow Panasonic to identify and contact the sales person, if the entry is drawn as winner in the retail category.
• Fellow sales people may not enter as a Panasonic customer/purchaser of a Panasonic item on the entry form.
6. MAY PARTICIPANTS ENTER MORE THAN ONCE?
• Yes, the more customers that the sales person assists in purchasing Panasonic products and entering the “Cash Back” part of the Panasonic Promotion by completing an entry form, the better the sales person’s chance to win one of 30 x Panasonic SC-HC49 Compact Micro Systems.
• Each sales person will receive one entry into the retailer Promotion for each Panasonic product sold by him/her, provided the entry form is fully and correctly completed by the customer.
7. HOW THE PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED:
• After the closing date Panasonic will send representatives to collect all promotional material and entry boxes from the participating retail outlets.
• The retailer prize winners will be randomly drawn from all the entry forms that were submitted at all the participating Panasonic retailers during the course of the Promotion.
• The draw will take place within 15 working days (excluding public holidays) after the closing date.
• In order for a sales person to be successfully verified as a winner, Panasonic may verify the sale of the Panasonic item, as stipulated on the entry form, with the purchaser to ensure the validity of the entry.
• The retailer winners will be requested to send a photo of themselves, which may be used, along with their name, for publicity purposes.
8. HOW WILL WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED
• All winners will be notified by telephone.
• Winners will be notified within a week from the day on which the draw took place.
• Prizes will be delivered within 21 working days of a prize winner being notified of winning.
9. WHAT HAPPENS IF PANASONIC CANNOT CONTACT A WINNER OR IF A WINNER IS NOT ABLE TO TAKE UP THE PRIZE?
• If Panasonic cannot contact a prize winner within 5 (five) attempts to phone the winner, Panasonic will award the prize to the next drawn Participant.
• By entering the Promotion, Participants give permission for their name and surname, as well as their photo to be posted onto the Panasonic South Africa Facebook page and Twitter account, and to be used in other public announcements of the winners, as well as in future Promotional material, unless a winner expressly asks Panasonic not to do so.
• It is the sales person’s responsibility to assist their customers to correctly complete their entry forms with all required fields completed. Incomplete and incorrect entries may be disqualified.
• Panasonic has the right to end this Promotion at any time. If this happens, Panasonic will publish a notice on Facebook and all Participants agree to waive (give up) any rights that they may have with regards to this Promotion and acknowledge that they will have no rights against Panasonic.
• Panasonic reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
• Panasonic will publish changes to these terms and conditions on http://www.panasonic.com/za and Panasonic’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/PanasonicSouthAfrica).
• For convenience only, the date on which these terms and conditions were last amended is shown above.
• It is each Participant’s responsibility to check the websites for amendments to these terms and conditions.
• Retailer Participants will not hold Panasonic liable for any delays or errors originating from Panasonic’s service providers with regards to the delivery and collection of in-store Promotional material.
• Should any Participant be found to be in contravention of any of these terms and conditions or in the opinion of Panasonics, be engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of Panasonic, then Panasonic reserves the right to disqualify such a Participant on written notice.
• Information collected from Participants will be used by Panasonic only and will not in any way be transferred or made available to third parties.
• The clauses in these terms and conditions are severable. This means that if any clause in these terms and conditions is found to be unlawful, it will be removed and the remaining clauses will still apply.
• Wherever time has been referred to in these terms and conditions, it refers to GMT +2.
• These terms and conditions and the Promotion are governed by the law of the Republic of South Africa.
• An auditor will oversee the prize allocation process in order to ensure fairness and correctness.
• The judge’s decision will remain final. Panasonic will enter into no further correspondence.