* 2 AAA batteries pre-charged using solar power
* Works in temperatures as low as -20 degrees C
* Outstanding capacity; ideal for high drain devices
* Recharge each battery up to 2,100 times
* Long shelf life - holds 65% charge after 5 years of storage
The number of dry-cell batteries sold in one year worldwide is about 40 billion*. When these batteries are dead they find their way to landfill. By using rechargeable batteries, we can change our lifestyle from one that repeatedly discards batteries to one that repeatedly reuses them.
eneloop batteries are incredibly economical
Although eneloop batteries cost a little more than conventional dry-cells, their long-term financial benefits far outweigh the initial outlay. Given that eneloop batteries can be recharged 2,100 times**, you can be sure they will save you an incredible amount of money over time.
eneloop is ready for action straight off the shelf
Our eneloop batteries are pre-charged using solar power, so they are ready to use as soon as you take them out of the packet. What’s more, even after 5 years’ storage, eneloop batteries still hold their power, so you can be certain that they will always be ready for action.
Use eneloop batteries to get more out of high drain devices such as digital and flash cameras, toys, game controllers, flashlights and more. Due to their power retention capabilities, eneloop batteries are also perfect for low drain devices such as remote controls and smoke alarms.
Recharge up to 2,100 times
Your initial investment is quickly recovered
First charged at the factory using solar power
Pre-charged and ready to use
Retains 65% of its charge even after 5 years of storage
* Panasonic's estimate
** A guideline for battery life based on IEC61951
Why wouldn’t it? This sustainable alternative to conventional batteries can be recharged up to 2,100 times saving 2,099 batteries from landfill1. Offering high performance and long life, pre-charged Eneloop can be used immediately or stored for up to five years while retaining up to 65% capacity2. So start saving money and consider the environment by changing to envelop today3.
1. Battery life based on testing method established by IEC61951-2 (18.104.22.168). Varies according to conditions of use.
2. Capacity retention based on testing method established by IEC61951-2 (7.3.2) when stored at 20ºC.
3. Based upon reducing 2.099 or 2,100 standard batteries being sent to landfill.