Panasonic knows that successful businesses thrive by providing hands-on, personalized service to their clients. Being out-of-touch is simply not an option. Using a combination of advanced telephony products coupled with IP-enabled applications, Panasonic is able to provide customizable and scalable solutions that allow colleagues, clients and stakeholders to communicate, collaborate and create...even when they’re not face to face.
- Panasonic is the Number 1 Global Provider of PBX systems (under 100 extensions)*.
- Panasonic is the Global Leader in DECT wireless.
- We offer state-of-the-art telephony systems, full suites of digital and analog phones, IP Conference Speaker Phones, in-building DECT wireless handsets, and IP network cameras.
- Our systems support a range of partner-provided applications for the hospitality and retail markets, as well as SIP trunking services for considerable cost savings.**
- Panasonic also provides networking capabilities for seamless integration of remote employees and locations by providing easy access to your central hub, and by allowing incoming calls to your desk phone to automatically ring on your cell phone.
* MZA Ltd., "The World PBX/IP-PBX Market Competitive Environment 2011," Published July 2011
** SIP trunking service offered by telephone service providers. Consult Panasonic or your local dealer for compatibility.
Panasonic upgrade brings unified communications to Abbotsford Christian School
Wicked electrical storm forces emergency upgrade of phone system.
See how impressed H.B. Stubbs with the KX-VC500 videoconferencing systems.
Independent research shows that both students and teachers benefit from using enhanced audio technology.