When the area around the other party is noisy and it is difficult to hear, you can reduce the surrounding noise to make the speaker’s voice easier to hear just by pressing the dedicated button.
Smart Function Key
Easy access to necessary functions
The Smart Function Key flashes according to the situation. By pressing this key while it is flashing, you can respond to a call.
With the slow flashing NR key,
• View the caller list when there are missed calls if there was a call while you were away.
With the fast flashing NR key,
• Answer the call on speakerphone.
• Stop the alarm sound (then switches it to snooze mode).
• Enable Noise Reduction during a call.
Power Back-Up Operation
You can even use the phone during a power failure
During an electric power failure, you can supply the power stored in your handset to the base unit, so you can make calls for a certain period of time even when the power is out.
Key Finder Compatible
The handset detects lost items
Simply attach the Key Finder to items that you often misplace, and use the handset to find them quickly and easily. You can see roughly how close you are to your lost item on the LCD screen, and both the handset and Key Finder beep when being searched for, making them easy to find. You can add up to four Key Finders (sold separately).
* The optional Key Finder KX-TGA20 is required.
Incoming Call Barring
Stop unwanted junk calls
You can block annoying calls from unwanted numbers.
Numbers on your call block list will be blocked (the unit emits no sound to the caller, and disconnects the call) if they call you.
* Requires subscription to the Caller ID service offered by your telephone company.