2. The Company will use the Personal Information in comments from the Members, for the following purposes.
1) To receive and refer to comments and requests.
3. The Company may entrust the Personal Information to its contractors to the extent necessary for fulfilling the purposes of use stated above.
4. The Company will not disclose or provide the Personal Information that comes to its knowledge in comments from the Members to any third party (including other Members) unless:
1) the Members have disclosed their name, address, sex, age, email address and other Personal Information to such third party, or consent to disclosure thereof to such third party;
2) the Company is required by the court, the police, the Public Prosecutor's Office or other national government agencies, or similar agencies to disclose the Personal Information etc. concerning the Members;
3) in the reasonable judgment of the Company, such disclosure is necessary in order to protect the life, health, property, rights, etc., of itself or third parties (including other Members).
5. Your information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination inside or outside your country of residence. Please note that the Japanese laws on data protection do not guarantee the same levels of protection as your country of residence however the Company ensures there are adequate security measures in place to protect Personal Information.