CONFERENCE CAMERA WARRANTY CARD - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., having its registered office at “12th floor, Ambience Tower,Ambience Island, NH-8, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana, India.” ("Company") warrants the Conference Camera for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase, to be free from any manufacturing defect, on the following terms and conditions:
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
• The warranty covers only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions of failures resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, usage not in accordance with Product instructions, acts of nature, or improper installation or repairs made by anyone other than Company or a Company authorized third-party service provider.
• The Customer has to provide original Purchase Invoice and Warranty Card at the time of requesting the warranty services.
• Reject products that have been disassembled without authorization or repaired by non-professionals person.
• The warranty card is not accepted to be altered.
• The repair center will not accept if the product number that do not match the warranty card.
• The warranty card should be kept properly and not support to be replaced if lost.
Warranty is not applicable in any of the following cases:
• The warranty stands void if the serial number of the product is mutilated, defected or altered.
• Company will not accept any responsibility for damage arising out of unauthorized modification or alteration, repair or use of any accessories other than those supplied with the equipment.
• This warranty does not cover any form of failure(s) of products resulting from fire, water, riots, voltage surge, improper earthing or defects due to causes beyond control like lightning, floods, etc. and acts of God.
• Company will not accept damage/loss incurred during transit or mishandling or resulting due to negligence, or using fake/duplicate consumables, improper use contrary to the operation instructions specified in the user manual supplied along with the product.
• In the case of repairs to be carried out by unauthorized personnel or unauthorized source warranty will be void.
• Defects/Damage caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches, lizards or any other animals/insects.
• Defects/Damage does not cover normal wear and rear of parts (which age over period of time/usage) including but not limited to damage or defect to the finish or exterior of the product (such as paint peel off, color changes, scratches etc.).
*Applicable to specific model only