LUMIX WARRANTY CARD – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., having registered office at 12th Floor, Ambience Tower, Ambience Island, NH-8, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana. (hereinafter referred as Company) warrants that this Digital Camera shall be free from any manufacturing defect, for a period of 24 months from the date of purchase (Warranty), provided however, the following terms and conditions are satisfied:-
● The Warranty is valid only when this Warranty Certificate (duly filled, signed and stamped by the selling dealer), along with original bill (GST paid only) of purchase indicating the date of purchase and the dealer's name is presented to the Company's authorized service centres at the time of availing warranty services. Warranty will not be valid without these documents. Any modification, amendment or defacement to these documents shall render this Warranty void.
● In the event of Company carrying out repairs or replacement of any part during the Warranty period, the validity of the Warranty shall continue only for the remaining period
● In the event of a manufacturing defect found in Digital Camera during the Warranty, Company shall, at its sole discretion, either repair or replace the defective Digital camera with an equivalent model (at no additional cost within original warranty period). All parts removed by the Company shall be the property of the Company. Any repairs done or replacements provided shall not extend the existing Warranty for any of the Digital Camera. For avoidance of doubt, the time taken by the Company in repairing the product shall not be reason for extending the warranty term.
● While the Company will make every effort to carry out repairs at the earliest, it is however made explicitly clear that the Company is under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time
● Warranty does not cover free replacement of cabinet and styling material, aesthetic material frame plastic parts and all accessories items such as EVF cap, Lens Cap, Solder strap, Hand strap, Handle and attachment recording media such as SD card Micro phone unit, Mic wind screen, Carrying bag, Ear phone, Ac adapter, Charger, Battery, HDMI cable, Video Cables, remote control unit.
● Display may occasionally have dots missing or permanently lit. This does not necessarily indicate a fault.
● The Warranty stands void if the serial number of the Digital Camera is mutilated, defected or altered. Company will not accept any responsibility for damage arising out of unauthorized modification or alteration, repair or use of any accessories other than those supplied with the equipment.
● This warranty does not cover damages and / or defects resulting from :- a) Accidents, misuse, improper installation, or any manner of tampering; b) Usage of wrong electrical supply/ voltage; c) Defects due to stains, rusting or corrosion of any manner; d) Usage not in accordance with the operation instruction booklet; e) Normal wear and tear; f) losses damages defects and malfunctions caused by acts of God, fire and civil unrest; (g) damage caused by use with a third party component or product that does not meet the Digital Camera's specifications and Company shall not be under any obligation legal or otherwise to repair any defective or damaged Digital Camera, if the same shall be required as a result of losses, damages, defects, malfunction arising from any of the causes mention in this paragraph.
● Any software media which does not conform to the specifications mentioned in the operating manual, playability of such media is not warranted.
● In case repairs are carried out by unauthorized personnel or unauthorized source warranty will be void.
● Defects/Damage caused by household pets, rats, cockroaches, lizards or any other animals/insects. Defects/Damage do not cover normal wear and tear of parts (which age over period of time / usage) including but not limited to damage or defect to the finish or exterior of the product (such as paint peel off, colour changes, scratches etc.)
● Scratch on product, Lens and LCD will not be covered under Warranty.
● Damage due to external laser beams, sun light, other high power light sources are not covered under Warranty.
● This Warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of defective Digital Camera from the place of installation to Company's authorized service centre.
● Company will not accept any responsibility for damage or loss arising out of mishandling or incurred during transit. Where applicable, it is customer's responsibility to backup any content stored in the defective Digital Camera before it is sent to Company's authorized service centre. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage or modification or loss of data or any other information stored in the defective Digital Camera sent to Company for repair or replacement.
● Except as provided in this Warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Company is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of Warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to, compromise or corruption of data; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage howsoever caused including the replacement of equipment and property, any costs of recovering, programming, or reproducing any program or data stored in or used with the Digital Camera or any failure to maintain the confidentiality of information stored on the Digital Camera.
● No Company dealer, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this Warranty. If any term is held to be illegal or unenforceable, the legality or enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected or impaired. This Warranty is governed by and construed under the laws of India.
● In the event of any difference or dispute arising with reference to terms and conditions of the warranty or their interpretation, the same shall be referred to sole arbitrator, who shall be appointed by the Company's authorized signatory. The decision of sole arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties. Such arbitration proceedings shall be held at New Delhi and provision of the Arbitration & Conciliations Act 1996 shall apply to the arbitration proceedings