Warranty Card and Information
Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. having its registered office at 12th Floor, Ambience Tower, Ambience Island, NH8, Gurgaon- 122002, Haryana (herein after referred to as “Company” or “Our” or “We”), warrants to the purchaser (“Customer”) of this Product free of charge repairs of functional part(s) of Microwave Oven (“Product”), if proved upon inspection by the Company or any of its Authorized Dealer/ Service Centre, to be defective due to faulty material or workmanship. This non-transferable warranty is only for the first end user on purchase from the Company or any of its Authorized Dealer. Company’s Authorized Dealer/ Service Centres will repair this Product on the terms and conditions below:
The Warranty Period is for 12 months from the date of purchase of this Product mentioned on Original Purchase Invoice, provided always that this Warranty Card is duly filled and bears the rubber stamp, date and signature of our Authorized Dealer/ Service Centre. Warranty shall not be considered valid if the above referred documents are not presented or if the information contained is incomplete or the Warranty Card is found tampered.
1. Warranty takes care of any manufacturing defect or breakdown of the Product which occurs while using the Product in normal condition (functional defect) within the Warranty Period. Company at its sole discretion will repair or replace such defective parts of the Product with a substitute without affecting the performance of the Product.
2. This Warranty covers only the above mentioned repairs and does not entitle the Customer for replacement of the Product including but not limited to free replacements of cabinets and styling materials aesthetic material frames, plastic parts & accessories such as turn table, turn table ring etc.
3. This Warranty is confined to the first purchaser of this Product only. This Warranty is valid and applicable only in respect of Products which are purchased in India from authorized channel of the Company. Parallel imports are excluded from this Warranty.
4. The Product is defined to operate at a voltage supply of 220 volts – 50 Hz with a tolerable variation of plus or minus 10% in case of single phase product. Any failure due to operation of the machine beyond the above specified limits will not be covered under this Warranty.
5. Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company's Authorized Service Centre or its Dealer's Service Centre. All parts removed/ replaced by the Company shall be the property of the Company. In the event the Company carries out repairs or replacement of any part during the said Warranty Period, the Warranty shall thereafter continue only for the remaining period of the Warranty. Any repairs done or replacement provided shall not extend the warranty term for any of the Products. The Warranty Period is limited as provided hereunder from the date of Purchase Invoice irrespective of the period the Product unit was not in use; was not giving proper performance; was under breakdown; or was under repair(s) by Company’s Authorized Service Centre.
6. In the event of repairs, of any part, during the said Warranty Period, the warranty shall thereafter continue only for the unexpired period of the original Warranty Period.
7. This Warranty shall not apply under following circumstances:
(a) Installation/ repair is carried out by any unauthorized organization/ person which are other than those specified by the Company;
(b) Any damages resulting from un-authorized adaptations or adjustments to the Product;
(c) If the Product/part(s) Serial No. on the Product is mutilated, defaced or altered;
(d) Any damage to the Product including but not limited to damage by animals (eg. Rat, lizard, insect, ants, etc), input voltage beyond specifications, fire, lightening, water ingress, dust, riots, acts of God (like flood, earthquake, cyclone, storm, etc);
(e) Use of harmful chemicals; improper heat load, usage of Product in an abnormally corrosive alkaline/acidic atmosphere;
(f) Any change or defect resulting due to improper maintenance or any use contrary to the operations specified in the User’s Manual supplied with the Product;
(g) Damage or loss arising out of mishandling or incurred during transit;
(h) Display may occasionally have dots missing or permanently lit. This does not necessary indicate a fault;
(i) Any form of damage caused by using external stabilizer.
8. Installation/ Demo service is the privileged service offered by the Company, which is valid for a one month from date of purchase of the Product.
9. The Company shall not be liable or be deemed to be in default for any non-functional or abnormal function with any external device connected with the Product.
10. While the Company will make every effort to carry out repairs/ replacement of parts at the earliest, it is however made explicitly clear that the Company is under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
11. Any defect in the electrical installation or wiring at site has to be rectified by the Customer as per the recommendation of Company’s Authorized service representative. The Customer shall bear the cost of such rectification.
12. In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, Company’s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the Customer to accept as commercial solution in lieu of repairs, the depreciation rules will be applicable after one year of purchase of the Product.
13. The Company shall not be held liable or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond its reasonable control including delay in repairing due to non-availability of any component or accessory, labor problem, restrictions and regulations of the government, public movement, war and any unavoidable circumstances, specially vis-à-vis the import of supplies and raw material or if the Company is otherwise prevented from performing its functions under this Warranty.
14. For Product units installed outside the municipal limits of the Company or Authorized Dealer’s service center, all expenses incurred in to & fro transportation of unit / parts, lodging, boarding, conveyance and other incidental charges will be borne by and payable in advance by the Customer.
15. To the extent permitted by law, this Warranty and the remedies set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express or implied. The Company disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects, to the extent permitted by law. In so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed, Company limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express Warranty and, at Company's option, the repair or replacement services described herein.
16. The Company shall not be held liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary, consequential or economic damage or loss (including but not limited to loss of profits, data, anticipated savings, personal injury and goodwill or business opportunities arising from or related to the Warranty). The Company’s liability under or in relation to this Warranty shall be limited to the purchase price of the Product or the Maximum Retail Price thereof, as stated on the packaging of the Product, whichever is lower.
17. This Product is meant for home appliances purpose. Warranty is not valid if the Product is used for the commercial purpose.
18. It is an obligatory condition of this warranty that any changes in the location of the Product unit or ownership thereof must be intimated in writing to the Company within 10 days in advance and only Company’s Authorized Dealer /Service Centre shall remove and install the Product units on chargeable basis, failing which, the warranty shall not be applicable.
19. The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this Warranty.
20. In the event of any difference or dispute arising with reference to the terms and conditions of this Warranty or their interpretation, the same shall be referred to a sole arbitrator, who shall be appointed by the Company. The decision of the sole arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Parties. Such arbitration proceedings shall be held at New Delhi and provision of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 shall apply to the arbitration proceedings.
21. For complete warranty terms and conditions, visit http://www.panasonic.com/in/support/