Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
Certificate of Warranty Terms And Conditions
1. Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. having registered office at, 12th Floor, Ambience Tower, Ambience Island, NH-8,Gurgaon, Haryana, India -122002, ( "Company") warrants the Vacuum Cleaner(" Product") shall be free from any manufacturing defect for a period of (2) Two year from the date of purchase by end user ("Customer"), on the following terms and conditions.
2. This warranty cover only repair and does not entitle Customer for replacement of this Product.
3. The Product is defined to operate at voltage supply 220 V ~ / 50 Hz with tolerable variation of plus or minus 1 0 % in case of single phase Product.Any failure due to opration of the Product beyond the above specified limits will not be covered under warranty.
4. The warranty is valid only when this warranty certificate (duly filled, signed and stamped by the selling dealer), along with original bill of purchase indicating the date of purchase and the dealer's name is presented to the Company or authorized service centers,as designated by the Company. Warranty will not valid without these documents. Any modification, amendment or defacement to these documents shall render this warranty void.
5. This warranty is valid and applicable only to Product which are purchased in India from authorized channel of Company. Parallel imports are excluded from this warranty.Further,this warranty is confined to the first purchase of the Product only, and is not transferable.
6. Warranty takes care of any manufacturing defect or break down of Product during warranty period. Company at its sole discretion will repair or replace such defective Product or parts thereof. all parts removed by the Company shall be the property of the Company. In the event of company carries out repair or replacement of any parts during the said warranty period,the warranty shall thereafter continue only for the remaining period of warranty. Any repairs done or replacement period shall not extend the warranty term for any of the Products. For avoidance of doubt, the time taken by Company in repairing of Product shall not be reason for extending the warranty term. Repair under warranty may also be carried out by any authorized service center of Company. Warranty does not cover free replacement of cabinets and styling materials, aesthetic material frames, plastic parts & accessories.
7. This warranty does not cover any form of damage resulting from dust, foreign object, fire, water, input voltage beyond specification, riot, rodent bite, insects, mishandling, commercial use, lighting, flood, or any act of natural and use contrary to the operations specified in user's manual supplied with Product.
8. Company will not accept any responsibility for damage arising out of unauthorised modification or alteration, repair or use of this Product or any accessories other than those specified by the Company.Company will not cover any responsibility for damage or loss arising out mishanding or incurred during transit. The warranty is not valid if serial number of Product is mutilated, defaced or altered. This warranty does not cover the cost of transportation of the Product from the place of installation to service center.
9. The Company shall not be liable or deemed to be default for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond its reasonable control including delay in repairing due to non-availability of any component and/ or accessorry, labour problem, restriction and regulation of govenment, public movement, war, and any unavoidable circumstances, specially vis-a-vis the import of supplies and raw material or if Company is otherwise prevented from performing its function under this warranty.
10. Any defect in the electrical installation or wiring at site has to be rectified by Customer at his cost, as per recommendation of Company's authorized engineers.
11. Where applicable, it is the Customer's responsibilty to backup any contents stored in the Product before it is sent to the Company's authorized service centre for servicing. The Company shall not be responsible for any damage or modification or loss of any tangible/ intangible item stored by Customer in the Product.
12. To the extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies set forth here in are exclusive and in lieu of all warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral, written, statutory, express or implied. Company disclaims all statutory and implied warranties, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects, to the extent permitted by law. in so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed,Company limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express warranty and, at Company's option,the repair or replacement services described above.
13. For Product installed outside the municipal limits of Company Authorized Delaer / Service Center, all expenses incurred in to & fro transportation of Product,parts, loading, barding, conveyance and other incidental chages will be borne by and payable in advanceby Customer.
14. Company shall not be liable for any indirect, special,incidental,punitive, exemplary, consequential or economic damage or loss ( including but not limited to loss of profits,data, anticipated saving, and goodwill or business opportunities arising from or related to the Warranty). The Company's liability under or in relation to this warranty shall be limited to purchase price of the product or Maximum Retail Price, as stated on packaging of product, whitchever is lower.
15. While Company will make every effort to carry out repairs at the earliest, it is however made explictly clear that Company is under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
16. In the event of any difference or dispute arising with reference to the terms and conditions of warranty or their interpretation, the same shall be referred to sole arbitrator, who shall be appointed by Company. The decision of sole arbitratorshall be final and binding on the parties. Such arbitration proceeding shall be held at New Delhi and provisions of the Arbitration & Conciliations Act 1996 shall apply to such arbitration proceedings.
17. It is an obligatory condition of this warranty that any changes in the location of Product, there of must be intimated in writing to the Company in advance and only authorized dealer I service centre shall remove and install the Product on chargeble basis.
18. In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, The company's prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as commercial. solution in lieu of repairs, The depreciation rules will be applicable after one year of purchase of the Product.
19. For complete warranty terms and conditions, visit http://www.panasonic.com/in/support/