1. Take out the bread pan and set the kneading blade.
2. Add high-gluten flour and other ingredients except dry yeast in the bread pan.
3. Put instant dry yeast, dried fruits & nuts in the dispensers.
4. Select menu and press start.
5. After beep sound, take out the bread.
Panasonic’s bread baking programs adjust each process according to the ambient temperature. Total baking time of each program stays the same regardless of the temperature conditions.
Yeast Dispenser drops the yeast automatically in optimum
timing, just like a skilled baker.
Raisin Nut Dispenser dispenses chopped dried fruits, raisins, nuts and cereals etc. It ensures even distribution of added ingredients through the loaf.
It features a preset digital timer, which can be set up to automatically turn on the machine up to 13 hours, so you can enjoy freshly baked, fluffy bread every morning.
The crust pad lets you select the crust color light and medium.
If there is a power failure during your bread making, the machine will retain its memory for up to 10 minutes and continue cooking when the power supply returns.
8 bread cycles ― bread, rapid, soft french, whole wheat, pineapple bread, rice bread, rice flour bread
3 dough cycles ― bread dough, pizza dough and dumpling skin 2 snack cycle ― chocolate and cake