In this customer focused role you'll be required to respond to the internal demands placed on our domestic transport operation and troubleshoot issues if and when they occur in our distribution network. You'll also be required to manage our transport partners in delivering operational excellence and support the administration of those relationships.
You will be required to 'roll up your sleeves' and effectively manage these distinct set of duties across all of Panasonic's business groups.
The successful applicant must display a capability to simultaneously manage multiple and varied tasks and effectively engage with our internal and external stockholders.
What we are looking for in the successful candidate:
You will be an assertive, tactful and self-driven individual who is able to deal with people at all levels from senior executives to courier drivers, and everyone in between. You will be influential and resilient and deal well with shifting priorities and a varied workload. You may currently work in a Transport or warehouse operational environment and be seeking to hone your administration and supplier management skills.
You will have:
- Previous experience in Transport operations, and or, a sophisticated warehouse environment
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word/Excel Power Point, Outlook)
- Be analytical and financially aware
- Experience in inventory control and exposure to a sophisticated ERP application is advantageous
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Reasonable physical fitness (for physical inventory movement, lifting of heavy objects)
Macquarie Park, NSW 2113
Contact & Application
Please submit your application through to firstname.lastname@example.org. SUBJECT: Supply Chain Specialist - Transport Operations