|Metrics||Dimensions (W x H x D)||111.2 x 66.4 x 45.2 mm (4.38 x 2.61 x 1.78 inch)|
|Weight||Approx. 340 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (0.75 lb)|
Approx. 298 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (0.66 lb)
|Optics||Pixels||Camera Effective Pixels||20.1 Megapixels|
|Sensor||Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter||1-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 20.9 Total Megapixels / Primary Colour Filter|
|Lens||Aperture||F3.3 - 6.4 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F3.3 - 8.0 (W), F6.4 - 8.0 (T))|
|Focal Length||f = 8.8 - 132 mm|
(26 - 390 mm in 35 mm equiv. in 4:3)
(24 - 360 mm in 35 mm equiv. in 3:2)
(25 - 375 mm in 35 mm equiv. in 16:9)
(31 - 465 mm in 35 mm equiv. in 1:1)
(36 - 540 mm in 35 mm equiv. in 4:3, 3:2, 16:9 4K PHOTO recording)
(38 - 570 mm in 35 mm equiv. in 1:1 4K PHOTO recording)
(36 - 540 mm in 35 mm equiv. in 4K video recording)
(25 - 375 mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. Off / Level Shot function Off)
(27 - 405 mm in 35 mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function Off)
(30 - 450 mm in 35 mm equiv. in 16:9 video recording / O.I.S. On / Level Shot function On)
|Extra Optical Zoom (EZ)||21x [3:2 / 10M (M)], 30x [3:2 / 5M (S)]|
|Lens||LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR|
13 elements in 11 groups
(1 aspherical ED lens / 5 aspherical lenses / 3 ED lenses) (11 aspherical surfaces)
|Optical Image Stabilizer||5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S. +*|
* 5-Axis compensation works in video recording except for 4K video or high-speed video recording.
|Digital Zoom||Max. 4x (Digital Zoom and Intelligent Zoom combine for a maximum of 4x.)|
|Focus||Focusing Area||Normal: Wide 50 cm - infinity / Tele 100 cm - infinity|
AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 3 cm - infinity / Tele 100 cm - infinity
|AF Assist Lamp||Yes (On / Off)|
|Focus||AF / AF Macro / Macro Zoom |
* Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording)
|AF Metering||Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area / Pinpoint|
(Full area touch is available)
|Shutter||Shutter Speed [Still Image]||Approx. 60 - 1/2,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)|
Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
Time (Approx. 120 sec)
|Shutter Speed [Motion Picture]||Approx. 1/30 - 1/16,000 sec |
Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec (in 24p recording)
Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video M Mode / MF Mode)
|Finder||Viewfinder||0.21" LVF (Live View Finder) (2,330K dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%|
Magnification: Approx. 1.45x / 0.53x (35 mm camera equivalent)
|Recording||File||File Format||Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.31) / RAW|
4K PHOTO: MP4
Motion Picture: AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Audio 2ch), MP4 (Audio format: AAC 2ch)
|Recording Modes||Mode Dial||Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C (Custom), Panorama Shot, Scene Guide, Creative Control|
|Burst Shooting Mode (Approx.)||[AFS] H: 10 frames/sec, M: 7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)|
[AFF/AFC] H: 6 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
|4K Photo Mode (*2)||4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min|
4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec
Exif Information: Yes (Each JPEG image cropped out of the 4K burst file complies with EXIF.)
Auto Marking Function: Auto / Face Priority / Motion Priority [in 4K Burst mode and 4K Burst (S/S) mode]
|Motion Picture Recording (*2)||MP4||[4K]|
3840 x 2160 4K/30p: 100 Mbps
4K/24p: 100 Mbps
1920 x 1080 FHD/60p: 28 Mbps
FHD/30p: 20 Mbps
1280 x 720 HD/30p: 10 Mbps
1920 x 1080 FHD/60p: 28 Mbps, 60p recording
FHD/60i: 17Mbps, 60i recording
FHD/30p: 24 Mbps, 60i recording (sensor output is 30 fps)
FHD/24p: 24 Mbps, 24p recording
|High Speed Video(*2)||[Full HD]|
1920 x 1080 FHD/30p (Sensor Output is 120 fps)
|Continuous Recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2)||AVCHD||4K/30p: Approx. 90 min|
FHD/60p: Approx. 100 min
|MP4||FHD/60p: Approx. 100 min|
FHD/60i: Approx. 100 min
|Actual recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2)||AVCHD||4K/30p: Approx. 45 min|
FHD/60p: Approx. 50 min
|MP4||FHD/60p: Approx. 50 min|
FHD/60i: Approx. 50 min
|Exposure Parameters||Exposure||Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual|
|Exposure Compensation||1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture / 4K PHOTO)|
|Light Metering||Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot|
|ISO Sensitivity||Still Image: Auto / i.ISO / 80* / 100* / 125 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600* (* Extended ISO)|
Motion Picture: Auto / 80* / 100* / 125 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 (* Extended ISO)
(Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
|Picture Quality||Still Picture Recording||[4:3] 4864 x 3648 (17.5M) (L) / 3456 x 2592 (9M) (M) / 2432 x 1824 (4.5M) (S) |
[3:2] 5472 x 3648 (20M) (L) / 3888 x 2592 (10M) (M) / 2736 x 1824 (5M) (S)
[16:9] 5472 x 3080 (17M) (L) / 3840 x 2160 (8M) (M) / 1920 x 1080 (2M) (S)
[1:1] 3648 x 3648 (13.5M) (L) / 2592 x 2592 (6.5M) (M) / 1824 x 1824 (3.5M) (S)
|Image Quality||RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard|
|White Balance||AWB / AWBc / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2, 3, 4 / Colour temperature setting|
|Photo Style||Standard, Vivid, Natural, L. Monochrome, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom|
|Picture Adjustment||Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Colour Tone**, Filter Effect** |
* Except for Monochrome mode. **For Monochrome mode only.
|Bracket||AE Bracket||3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EV|
|Aperture Bracket||3 or all positions in 1 EV step|
|Focus Bracket||1 to 999 frames, focus steps can be set in 10 levels|
|White Balance Bracket||3 images in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis|
|Other||Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal)||Yes (On / Off)|
2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)
WPA / WPA2
Infrastructure Mode / WPS
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth® v4.2 [Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)]|
|Self Timer||2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)|
|Playback||Display||Playback Mode||All, Picture Only, Video Only, Slideshow (All / Picture Only / Video Only, duration & effect is selectable), Calendar|
|Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback||12, 30-thumbnails / Yes|
|Rating / Rotate Image / Protect||Yes / Yes / Yes|
|Show Histogram / Show Highlights||Yes / Yes|
|Image Composition||Light Composition, Sequence Composition|
|Creating a Motion Picture from Still Pictures||Time Lapse Video, Stop Motion Video|
|Resize/ Cropping||Yes / Yes|
|Title Edit / Text Stamp||Yes / Yes|
|Direct Print||PictBridge compatible|
|Setup||OSD language||Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, Chinese (Traditional)|
|Others||Monitor||LCD Monitor||3.0" (7.5 cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1240K dots)|
Static Touch Control
Field of View: Approx. 100%, AF Coating
|Flash||Built- in- Flash||Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off (* For iA, iA+ mode only)|
0.6 - 6.8 m (Wide / ISO Auto), 1.0 - 3.9 m (Tele / ISO Auto)
|Media||Recording Media||SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card |
(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
|Audio||Microphone / Speaker||Stereo / Mono|
|Interface||Interface||microHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-B|
|Power||Power||Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2 V, 1025 mAh, 7.4 Wh) (Included)|
USB power charging
|Battery life (Approx.)||Approx. 370 images (rear monitor), 250 images (LVF), 350 images (LVF eco 30 fps setting) (*1)|
|Standard Package||Included Software||・ The software to edit and playback images on computer is not bundled with this camera. To do this, PHOTOfunSTUDIO is available for download at Panasonic website using computer connected to the Internet.|
http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/soft/download/d_pfs10ae.html (For Windows)
・ The software to process RAW file on computer is not bundled with this camera. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using computer connected to the Internet.
http://www.isl.co.jp/SILKYPIX/english/p/ (For Windows / Mac)
|Standard Accessories||Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Hand Strap|
・ Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
|NOTE|| *1 "Recording conditions by CIPA standard|
- Temperature: 23°C (73.4°F) / Humidity: 50% RH when monitor is on.
- Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- Using the supplied battery.
- Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.
- CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
*2 "Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""Class 4"" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)"" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] [High Speed Video] or [4K PHOTO]. (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [AVCHD] in [FHD/60p] [FHD/60i].
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 15 minutes with [MP4] in [4K].
- When using an SDHC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- When using an SDXC memory card: You can record a motion picture in a single file.
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [MP4] in [FHD/60p] and [High Speed Video]. You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- MP4 motion pictures with [MP4] in [FHD/30p] [HD]: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB or 30 minutes in length, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.
- The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
- Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc."
*3 For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible".
Copyright ©Panasonic Canada Inc.