Last modified: 1st April 2022
< Panasonic Corporation >
- Panasonic Corporation: https://www.panasonic.com/global/about
- VIXELL Vacuum-insulated cooling box for pharmaceutical transportation: https://www.panasonic.com/global/business/vixell
- Green AC Series: https://www.panasonic.com/global/business/green-ac
- HVAC: https://www.panasonic.com/global/hvac
- Panasonic/MasterChef Page: https://www.panasonic.com/global/consumer/panasonic-masterchef-page
- Home AV: https://www.panasonic.com/global/consumer/homeav
- DIGITAL VIDEO CAMERA GLOBAL GATEWAY: https://www.panasonic.com/global/consumer/camcorder
- LUMIX GLOBAL GATEWAY: https://www.panasonic.com/global/consumer/lumix
- Experience Fresh: https://www.panasonic.com/global/consumer/recipes
- Purifying technology: https://www.panasonic.com/global/consumer/clean
- VC: https://www.panasonic.com/global/consumer/vc
< Panasonic Entertainment & Communication Co., Ltd.>
- Panasonic Entertainment & Communication Co., Ltd.: https://www.panasonic.com/global/peac.html
- Home Communications: https://www.panasonic.com/global/consumer/home_communication
This Policy explains what cookies are, which types of cookies we use and what our legal bases are. It also provides you with information on how your personal data (if any) is used, what your rights in relation to cookies are under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and how you can contact us if want to exercise your rights or have a complaint. This Policy lists, which cookies are placed and used, for which purposes and for how long these cookies last. In addition, this Policy describes how you can manage and delete cookies.
Please click on the links below for further information on our privacy practices:
1. What are cookies?
2. What is our legal basis?
4. How can you manage and delete cookies?
5. Contact us
6. Changes to this Policy
7. The list of cookies used on our website
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you visit our website, which act as an identifier. They allow our website to recognize your device when it interacts with and returns to our website, particularly when you are using the same browser as you did when you last visited our website. Depending on their function and purpose cookies are classified as strictly necessary, performance, functional or advertising. For more information on this, please see section 7.
In addition, cookies are classified either as first party or as third party cookies. First party cookies are placed by us whereas third In addition, cookies are classified either as first party or as third party cookies. First party cookies are placed by us, whereas third party cookies are placed by a third party website while you are visiting our website. For more information about the relevant third parties, please see section 7.
Cookies can be either session or persistent cookies depending on their duration. Session cookies are temporary cookies that last only for the duration of your visit to our website and are deleted when you close your browser. In contrast, persistent cookies are created upon your visit to our website and remain on your device after you close your browser or restart your device until their set expiry date or unless you delete them before the expiry date; they are otherwise active when you return to our website.
We rely on our legitimate interests for processing personal data collected through our first-party essential cookies. These cookies are strictly necessary for our website to work and allow us to provide our visitors with the services they request, to enable communications, or to comply with security obligations under the applicable data protection law. All other non-essential cookies will only be used with your consent.
3.1 Cookies owned and placed by Panasonic
- how we use and protect your personal data collected through cookies (if any);
- your data protection rights; if you are based in the EU/EEA these include the right to access your personal data and obtain a copy thereof, the right to request the correction or update of any inaccurate personal data, the right to object to or restrict the processing of your personal data under the conditions set out in the GDPR, and the right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain conditions;
- how you, if based in the EU/EEA, can file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en;
- how long we store/keep your personal data;
- to whom and where we disclose your personal data; and
- the existence of automated decision-making and, where this is the case, useful information on the underlying logic and the importance and consequences of the processing.
3.2 Cookies owned and placed by permitted third parties
On our website we have integrated links to third party websites, plug-ins and applications, e.g. for marketing purposes and, for example, to allow you to easily share content in social media networks. We have no control over these third party websites’ use of those cookies and refer to their Privacy Policies for further information on how they use these cookies. For more information on the third parties, please see section 7.
4.1. Except for essential cookies you can change your preferences and withdraw your cookie consent at any time by navigating to "cookie settings."
4.2. You can manage and delete non-essential cookies by changing your browser settings. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser. Please bear in mind that if you block all cookies some features and services on our website might not be delivered to you and you will be served with advertising less tailored to your interests.
You can obtain information on how to manage and how to delete cookies for the most popular browsers by following these links:
For further information on how to manage and delete cookies, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
-1006, Oaza Kadoma, Kadoma-shi, Osaka 571-8501, Japan
<Panasonic Entertainment & Communication Co., Ltd.>
-1-10-12, Yagumo Higashi-machi, Moriguchi-city, Osaka 570-0021, Japan
We may from time to time make changes to this Policy which was first published on July the 19th, 2021. Changes to this Policy will be published on our website and will be effective as of the date of publication. This Policy was last updated July the 19th, 2021.