• Dust-resistant structure with a low standby power consumption of 0.9 W.
• Connecting the projector to a wireless LAN further boosts the layout flexibility for presentations.
• Wired LAN connection enables remote operation.
• Handy functions for a variety of applications.
• Wireless projection from not only PCs but also iPads and other devices is available.
The Panasonic LB90 Series is designed for people who want a projector with excellent basic performance and ease of use-in both portable and ceiling-mounted applications. This versatile series ensures solid performance with a dust-resistant structure, which minimises any dust-related image degradation, and a low standby power consumption of 0.9W to reduce environmental impact.
After a projector has been used for some time, dust particles that have entered the interior accumulate on the optical components and lower their performance. The LB90 Series prevents this with a unique dust-resistant structure. This package has touch-sensor controls that eliminate the gaps around conventional buttons, and a lens cover.
The design also incorporates a cover that protects the zoom/focus ring when not in use. These features combine to help reduce dust entry. And they all work together with the high-performance Micro Cut Filter, which effectively traps dust particles, to minimize brightness degradation.
The PT-LB90 Series features Panasonic&s Daylight View 4 technology. Sharp edges are achieved with the new "Edge Enhancer Control " and "Gamma Curve Control. "
Remarkable detail is provided and perceived brightness and contrast are enhanced, so images appear crisp, vivid, 3-dimensional and easy to see even in brightly lit rooms. Daylight View 4 also includes a built-in ambient light sensor that automatically detects room brightness and adjusts operation accordingly.
• The compact, lightweight body (approximately 2.96 kg (6.5 lbs)) makes it easy to move the projector from one classroom or conference room to another.
• With Speed Start, the image appears in about three seconds*9 after you press the power button.
• Auto Setup automatically corrects the image position, dot clock and clock phase when the projector&s input signal changes.
• Auto Signal Search automatically detects what kind of source is connected and begins projection.
• With Real-Time Keystone Correction, the projector automatically senses if you adjust its angle (in the vertical direction) during operation and instantly makes whatever keystone correction is necessary for optimal viewing.
• Whiteboard and Blackboard modes are convenient when projecting in rooms that don&t have a screen.
• Direct Power Off uses accumulated power to keep the cooling fan operating until the lamp is cooled, so you can disconnect the power cable immediately after use.
• A soft carrying case with shoulder belt is supplied.