• High Resolution (1080p Full HD images up to 30 fps)
• High Sensitivity Color Reproduction
• Face Detection with Super Dynamic Technology
• LDC (Lens Distortion Compensation)
• Fog and Smoke Reduction
• Waterproof and dustproof
• Super high resolution at Full HD/1,920 x 1,080 created by 3.1 Megapixel high sensitivity MOS Sensor.
• 1,080p Full HD images up to 30 fps and 360p image up to 30 fps simultaneously.
• Combining enhanced “UniPhier® ”, Panasonic’s proprietary System LSI platform and 2 areas VIQS(Variable Image Quality on Specified area) function can decrease maximum 50%*1 network bandwidth.
• Cropping function enables to provide whole image (1,920 x 1,080) and the part image (640 x 360) simultaneously. Up to 4 image capture areas can be specified, and it is also possible to control the sequence.
• Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by enhanced“UniPhier®”.
• Super Dynamic and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver 128x wider dynamic range compared to conventional cameras.
• Face Super Dynamic Range technology ensures clear face image.
• High sensitivity with Day & Night (IR) function:0.5 lx (Color), 0.06 lx (B/W) at F1.3 (WV-SW559)
• High sensitivity with Day & Night (Electrical) function:0.5 lx (Color), 0.3 lx (B/W) at F1.3 (WV-SW558)
• Using Panasonic distinctive LDC (Lens Distortion Compensation) function, natural image without distortion can be monitored though using wide angle lens.
• ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures easy installation.
• ABF ensures stable focus in both color and B/W modes. (WV-SW559)
• Digital Noise Reduction: 3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
• Progressive scan ensures clear images with less motion blur and no tearing even when the subject is moving.
• Superior color reproduction by primary (RGB) color filter.
• Electronic sensitivity enhancement: Auto (Up to 16x) / OFF
• Selectable light control modes: Outdoor scene / Indoor scene (50 Hz) / Indoor scene (60 Hz) / ELC / Fixed electronic shutter
Outdoor scene: Electronic shutter and ALC lens iris control are automatically controlled depending on the mode and luminance level.
Indoor scene (50 Hz / 60 Hz): Flicker caused by fluorescent lightning will be automatically compensated.
ELC: Up to 1/10,000 Electronic shutter is automatically applied for a fix iris lens.
Fixed electronic shutter: Up to 1/10,000 fixed electronic shutter can be selectable.
• 3x Extra optical zoom at 360p resolution. (Picture Mode : 2 Mega pixel [16:9] )
• VMD (Video Motion Detection) with 4 programmable detection areas, 15 steps sensitivity level and 10 steps detection size
• Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by video stream.
• Privacy Zone can mask up to 2 private areas, such as house windows and entrances/exits.
• 2x, 4x digital zoom controlled by browser.
• Camera title display: Up to 20 alphanumeric characters on the browser
• Alarm sources including 3 terminal input, VMD and Panasonic alarm command can trigger actions such as SDXC/SDHC/SD memory recording(WV-SW559), FTP image transfer, E-mail notification, Indication on browser,Alarm terminal output, and Panasonic alarm protocol output.
• Full duplex bi-directional audio allows interactive communication between camera site and monitoring site.(WV-SW559)
• JPEG Image compression ratio can be changed by alarm so that higher quality image can be provided.
• Prioritized stream control: One of the video streams can be prioritized when multiple recorders or client PCs are accessing the camera so that the recorder or the clientPC can maintain the frame rate.
• SDXC/SDHC/SD Memory card slot for manual recording (H.264 / JPEG), alarm recording (H.264 / JPEG) and backup upon network failure (JPEG)(WV-SW559)
• H.264 max. bit rate/client and Total bit rate control allows flexible network traffic management. Frame rate priority mode controls bit rate and compression ratio to provide the specified frame rate.
• Internet mode: H.264 images can be transmitted over HTTP protocol.
• Multi-language: English / Italian / French / German / Spanish / Russian / Chinese / Japanese
• IPv4/IPv6 protocol supported.
• Supports SSL, DDNS (viewnetcam, RFC2136)
• Still images (JPEG) can be viewed on mobile phones via the Internet.
• Onvif compliant model
• IP66 rated water and dust resistant. Compatible with IEC60529 measurement standard.
• Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability
• 0.28 ~ 1.00 cm, 3.6x Varifocal Auto Iris Lens