Hacks for cleaning your frost-free refrigerator with common items that can be found in a kitchen
Are you tired of surfing cleaning hacks for your refrigerator online? Cleaning the refrigerator shouldn’t make you take a trip to the cleaning aisle at the convenience store.
Whether you have a double-door refrigerator or a frost-free refrigerator, put your cleaning worries to rest, as you'll be surprised to know how you can clean your fridge super easily with some basic ingredients present in your kitchen.
Read on to find out some best online refrigerator hacks that will help you clean stains and make your frost free refrigerator or double door refrigerator odour-free:
1. Linen cloth and lemon juice are a match made in heaven for cleaning! Get a linen cloth and add some lemon juice to it and wipe your refrigerator inside-out. Smells refreshing!
2. You would be amazed to see what a paste made of 1 large spoon of baking soda and a little warm water can do. Scrub the paste on places with tough stains and leave it for an hour. Watch the stains miraculously disappear.
Pro tip: Be it a double door refrigerator or a single door fridge, keep a small box full of baking soda underneath to absorb strong odours.
3. An unusual alternative to cleaning out the tough stains is toothpaste! Scrub toothpaste on tough stains in your refrigerator, let it sit for a while and say bye-bye to stains!
4. Warm water with vinegar could turn out to be your go-to cleaning method. Mix 1 cup vinegar and 2 cups of warm water and spray it in your empty refrigerator to loosen the food stuck. Let it sit for a few minutes before you get wiping and scrubbing with a damp linen cloth.
5. Bring out your basket of tomatoes and get juicing to clean your refrigerator! Dip a linen cloth in the tomato juice and give your fridge a good scrub. Let it sit for a few minutes and wipe it off with warm soapy water and a clean cloth, for shiny and oh-so-clean results
6. Despite the vinegar and baking soda cleaning, your frost free refrigerator could have a lingering odour. Bring out a brown paper bag and leave it crumpled in the empty vegetable bin for 48 hours. This tiny crumpled ball of paper bag can suck up all the
7. Cotton balls are not only for cosmetic or first aid usage. Add a few drops of vanilla/orange extract and leave these soaked cotton balls in a shallow dish for half an hour in your refrigerator. Results: It opens the doors of freshness!
8. Want your refrigerator to smell fresh all the time? A lemon wedge can do wonders at sucking out all the unpleasant odours!
Do explore our frost free and double-door refrigerators, equipped with Econavi and AG Clean features removes 99.9%* bacteria and mold to keep your food fresh and healthy for longer. Check out our range of AI-powered range of refrigerators online.