The latest water ion technology
provides clean storage
nanoe are electrostatic atomized water particles made from the moisture in air. They spread throughout the inside of the refrigerator to effectively suppress bacteria and causes of odours for clean and hygienic storage.
What is nanoe?
nanoe particles are generated by applying high voltage to water particles in the air. They contain a large amount of molecules called OH radicals that have a sterilization effect.
How does nanoe work?
OH radicals contained in nanoe react chemically with bacteria and sources of odours to deactivate them.
1. nanoe particles approach bacteria
2. nanoe helps to remove hydrogen from bacteria (a chemical reaction with the hydrogen inside the bacteria)
3. With the help of nanoe, hydrogen turns into water and bacteria are broken down into harmless substances.
nanoe effectively inactivates more than 99.99% of bacteria.
* Tested by Kitasato Research Center for Environmental Science. Test report No.: KRCES―Bio.Test Report No. 26_0145.
Comparison of bacteria growth
nanoe suppresses the 20%* of odours of food to prevent them spreading.
* Test laboratory: Panasonic Taiwan laboratory. Test report: Panasonic Taiwan laboratory functional evaluation report.
nanoe has the effect of maintaining nutrients in vegetables while preventing deterioration.
LEARN MORE about nanoe
Other Clean Storage Solution
Panasonic‘s Other Advanced Technologies
Products used in this article