Speaking on the latest launches, Ganesan Thiagarajan, Managing Director, Panasonic Appliances India Company Ltd further stated, “Monster Super Mixer Grinders are popular among consumers due to high performance. We have seen a significant uptick in sales since their launch in 2021. Today they contribute close to 15% to the overall sale of kitchen appliances in domestic market. The Double Safety Lock feature in our new range of Monster Super Mixer Grinders enhances the safety of our consumers. This festive season, starting with Onam, we have come up with exciting offers like up to 25% discount on exchange, for our loyal consumers.”
- 20 new models of LED TVs – comprising of both 4K and Smart TV portfolio with a screen size ranging from 32-75 inches, targeted at enhancing the viewing experience for its customers.
- The widely acclaimed Shinobi Ultra series have been reintroduced in the 55” & 65” range that will be equipped with 4K HDR along with a unique ‘ACCUVIEW DISPLAY’ feature to give an ultra-wide cinematic experience.
- Powered by Miraie, Shinobi Ultra TV series will also have - Super Bright Plus technology, Wide color gamut, Hexa Chroma Drive, Dolby Vision, Built-in Home Theatre and Dolby Atmos, sophisticated bezel-less design and endless smart capabilities with seamless connectivity.
- These smart TVs will support both Android and Apple devices alongside features like Google assist voice controls, Bluetooth connectivity, and many others.
- Price range – starting at Rs 19,990 and going up to Rs 2,14,990.
- The new models of Smart Washing Machines ranging from 6.5 – 8.0 Kgs are Miraie-enabled to add connectivity and ease to the washing process. Following are some of the key features in the new range:
- Wi-Fi Connectivity- Control your washing machine from anywhere, anytime! Also supports Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
- Built-in Heater – Helps keep the water hot (60°C) during washing, to thoroughly sterilize clothes and to eliminate bacteria attached to the fabrics
- Wash Wizard’s Customized Wash Programs- Lets the app suggest truly customized wash cycles based on clothes type, colour, dirt level, and more
- Stain Genius- A comprehensive pre-treatment guide to tackle the toughest stains
- Weather based recommendations – Get laundry reminders based on your local weather
- Auto Pause feature – Schedule the washing machine to pause at any stage of the wash cycle
- These are 5-star models that have Smart Built-in Heater, StainMaster+ with in-built heater for bacteria elimination and stubborn stain removal, Econavi and AQUA Spin Rinse for water and energy saving, Active Foam System for thorough cleaning and a user-friendly design with easy wide opening and a soft closing lid.
- Price range – Rs 20,000 -32,000.
Monster Super Mixer Grinder:
- Panasonic has introduced Monster Super Mixer Grinder with Unique Super Jar – One Jar with three Lids for Multiple Applications.
- All Panasonic Super Mixer Grinders are designed with Double Safety Lock Mechanism. This prevents injuries and ensures safe hands for customers while grinding.
- Equipped with a powerful 750 Watt 100 % Copper Wound motor, the new range ensures faster processing along with a finer mixing & grinding experience.
- These Monster Super Mixer Grinders will be available with Three Jar and Four Jar Combination.
- Price range - Rs. 9,695 to Rs. 11,695.
- The new range of Microwave Oven comes with a capacity of 30 litres designed especially for Indian homes.
- With more than 305 recipe options and zero oil cooking methods, the new microwave is a perfect appliance for a health conscious consumer.
- Price– Rs 25, 490
The Festival of Life consumer offer further enables affordable purchases, financial benefits such as zero down payment, long tenure EMI schemes, and up to 12 months of no-cost EMI. All of this can be availed on the purchase of a wide selection of Panasonic home appliances in stores across India.
About Panasonic Group:
A global leader in developing innovative technologies and solutions for wide-ranging applications in the consumer electronics, housing, automotive, industry, communications, and energy sectors worldwide, the Panasonic Group switched to an operating company system on April 1, 2022 with Panasonic Holdings Corporation serving as a holding company and eight companies positioned under its umbrella. Founded in 1918, the Group is committed to enhancing the well-being of people and society and conducts its businesses based on founding principles applied to generate new value and offer sustainable solutions for today’s world. The Group reported consolidated net sales of 7,388.8 billion yen for the year ended March 31, 2022. Devoted to improving the well-being of people, the Panasonic Group is united in providing superior products and services to help you Live Your Best. To learn more about the Panasonic Group, please visit: https://holdings.panasonic/global/
For media queries, please contact:
Panasonic: Pritesh Rachamalla I +91 8860404324| firstname.lastname@example.org
MSL: Nitesh Verma |+91 8800806568 | email@example.com
*Offer does not include technician fee
**Microwave offers for Cochin: Cochin -1st Aug – 30th Sep – 20% upto 3,000; Except Cochin – 1st Aug-16th Aug – 20% upto Rs 3,000, 17th Aug – 31st Aug – 10% upto Rs 1,500