Panasonic Air Conditioners
Detailed Terms & Conditions
*Panasonic India Private Limited (“Panasonic”) shall not be responsible for customer purchases from any unauthorized dealer. Product specifications, warranty, pricing, system, components or options available are all subject to change without prior notice. The images are for representation purpose only and the actual products may vary. All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi only.
• 34% Energy Saving
- As per Report-ASL-EC-281017_1, this test was done with Panasonic 3 Star EER Non Inverter Air Conditioner Model-KC18SKY3R & Panasonic 5 Star Inverter Model-XS18UKY
• 31 Feet
- This airthrow distance is verified Airthrow for RS18UKY Model.
- Maximum Airthrow is upto 31 Feet at Powerful Mode.
- 99% removal of PM2.5
- PM2.5 Removal was certified by FCG Research Institute, Inc
- Test Report no. : 25034
PM2.5: Cigarette Smoke (as PM2.5)
Effectiveness is measured on 0.3_m-2.5_m (Specific size only)
This removal effect is not proven for all the airborne toxic substances.
All results are based on specific testing conditions and may differ based on environmental factors.
All tests are not demonstrated under actual usage situations.
99% removal of Bacteria, Viruses & Mould
• Airborne Removal was certified by Kitasato Research Center for Environmental Science
• KRCES-Bio. Test Report no. : 23_0182 Bacteria : Staphylococcus aureus (NBRC 12732)
• KRCES-Env. Test Report no. : 22_0008 Virus : Escherichia coli phage (øX-174 ATCC 13706-B1): Influenza (H1N1) 2009 Virus
• KRCES-Env. Test Report no. : 23_0140 Mould: Penicillium pinophilum (NBRC 6345)
All results are based on specific testing conditions and may differ based on environmental factors.
All tests are not demonstrated under actual usage situation
10 year compressor warranty - https://www.panasonic.com/content/dam/Panasonic/in/en/pdf/Terms.pdf
*#Finance Offer T & C
• For May 2018 -12/4, 10/2 & 8/0 on select Models (Bajaj Finance/TVS/Capital First/HDB/HDFC Finance/) -12/4,10/2,8/0 on TATA Capital
• *#Attractive Finance Offers are valid from 1st May 2018 to 31st May 2018.
• Finance Offer is available at the sole discretion of finance/dealer/Bank.
• Processing fee is at the sole discretion of the financier/dealer/bank.
• Offer valid at select locations, at select dealers under select credit documents.
• EMI will vary from model to model.
MRP (inclusive of all taxes) listed above is for one unit, wherever applicable.
^ICICI Cashback Offer is valid for the Period 6th Apr 2018 to 31st May 2018. Cash back offer is applicable on EMI option only. EMI is offered on credit cards issued by ICICI Bank (Except Charge Cards and Corporate Cards). Maximum Cash Back is INR 4 000.00 per Transaction. This offer will be applicable on maximum 2 Transactions per card per month during this offer. EMI is available only on Plutus / Pine Labs EDC terminals on all Panasonic Air Conditioner (AC) Models available for Financing under Pine Labs. For all EMI transactions, issuer banks charge interest as per their policies and the same will also be refunded to Customer. Cash back / Payback is offered to the Customer only when it is mentioned on the charge slip. In case the charge slip does not mentions Cash back / Payback, the customer is not entitled for the same. Please always preserve your charge slip till your cash back has been processed. Cash Back for all EMI transactions will be credited within 90 days from the date of transaction. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only. Further Terms & Conditions apply, Cardholders are requested to check the same with the Card Issuer Bank.
^^HDFC Cashback Offer is valid for the Period 11th Apr 2018 to 31st May 2018. Cash back offer is applicable on Brand EMI option for Credit cards and Debit cards both. EMI is offered on credit cards & Debit Cards issued by HDFC Bank (Except Charge Cards and Corporate Cards). Maximum Cash Back is INR 2 500.00 per Transaction. Minimum Transaction value is 20,000/-. This offer will be applicable on maximum 2 Transactions per card during this offer. EMI is available only on Plutus / Pine Labs EDC terminals on all Panasonic Products available for Financing under Pine Labs. For all EMI transactions, issuer banks charge interest as per their policies and the same will also be refunded to Customer. Cash back / Payback is offered to the Customer only when it is mentioned on the charge slip. In case the charge slip does not mentions Cash back / Payback, the customer is not entitled for the same. Please always preserve your charge slip till your cash back has been processed. Cash Back for all EMI transactions will be credited within 90 days from the date of transaction. Disputes, if any, shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals in New Delhi only. Further Terms & Conditions apply , Cardholders are requested to check the same with the Card Issuer Bank
** Terms & Conditions of Installation @499.00
• This is valid on models-
1. All Inverter Models
2. Fixed Speed Models-QN/SC/LC Series
This is a limited period offer.
Installation of Rs. 499.00 is valid from 1st May 2018 to 31st May 2018 for a limited period only.
This installation scheme is not valid on Windows & Fixed Speed Models of 2017.
• Consumer to log call for installation at Panasonic ASC @1800 103 1333/1800 108 1333.
• Consumer to keep ready valid Invoice Copy of Panasonic Fixed Speed Split AC – 2018 Model.
• Service Engineer to do standard installation @Rs. 499/-* (Inclusive of GST) & collect copy of Invoice.
• Installation @Rs. 499.00* is valid only when installation is done through Panasonic ASC.
• Any Institutional/ Online/ B2B/ Corporate Sales from any trade partner are not covered under this offer.
• NOT valid for any installation done directly by the trade partner (However, parties which have been authorised by
○ Panasonic as SSD (Sales & Service Dealer) & having their own service set up will be authorised separately for Fixed Speed Split
○ AC installations).
• If additional Copper Piping/Drain Pipe/Power Cable above the standard length is required, then the same will be provided
○ at a cost to the customer.
• If Outdoor unit needs to be mounted on wall then additional Outdoor Bracket will be provided on chargeable basis.
• Any other fitting fixture that the customer desires would be fixed on chargeable basis.
• Drilling (Core Cutting) or making hole in Roof & RCC for passage of installation piping to be arranged by the customer.
• Glass Cutting or making hole in Glass for passage of Installation Piping is to be arranged by the Customer.
• For any additional work (other than those stated above) customer has to pay extra money based on site condition.
• For Fixed Speed Split AC Units Installation outside the municipal units of the Company or Authorised Dealer’s Service Center,
○ all expenses incurred during conveyance will be borne by and payable by the customer
*Terms & Conditions - 2 Years (1+1) Comprehensive Warranty
Fixed speed (Non- Inverter) Models of AC (“Product”) purchased between 1st May 2018 to 31st May 2018.
The Purchaser shall present the original invoice at the time of availing the repair services.
Total Warranty Period on the Unit is limited to 2 Years from Date of Purchase, irrespective of the Period the Product was not in use or was under breakdown for repair.
Extended Warranty Period: While Company undertakes responsibility to replace only the Functional/Electrical Parts free of cost during the extended Warranty Period which starts after 12 months from the purchase of the Product, cost of labour, transportation and other incidental expenditures shall be borne by the Customer after the lapse of first year of Product warranty.
Preventive Maintenance Service (PMS) is not covered in the Extended Warranty Period & same cane be availed by Purchaser on chargeable basis after the lapse of first year of Product warranty.
Repair or replacement will be carried out through the Company's Authorized Service Centre or its Dealer's Service Centre.
All parts removed/ replaced by the Company shall be the property of the Company.
In the event the Company carries out repairs or replacement of any part during the said Warranty Period, the Warranty shall thereafter continue only for the remaining period of the Warranty Period.
Any repairs done or replacement provided shall not extend the warranty term for the Products.
This Warranty shall not apply with respect to the Products or any part thereof which has been subject to:
Installation/repair by any unauthorized organization/ persons or repair/use of this Product or any accessories other than those specified by Company;
Any damages resulting from un-authorized adaptations or adjustments to the Product;
If the Product/ part(s) Serial No. on the Product is mutilated, defaced or altered;
Any damage to the Product including but not limited to damage by animals (eg. Rat, lizard, insect, ants, etc), input voltage beyond specifications, fire, lightening, water ingress, dust, riots, acts of God (like flood, earthquake, cyclone, storm, etc);
Use of harmful chemicals; improper heat load, Usage of Product in an abnormally corrosive alkaline/acidic atmosphere;
Any change or defect resulting due to improper maintenance or any use contrary to the operations specified in the User’s Manual supplied with the Product;
Damage or loss arising out of mishandling or incurred during transit; Any form of damage caused by using external stabilizer.
The Company shall not be liable or be deemed to be in default for any non-functional or abnormal function with any external device connected with the Product.
While the Company will make every effort to carry out repairs/ replacement of parts at the earliest, it is however made explicitly clear that the Company is under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
Any defect in the electrical installation or wiring at site has to be rectified by the Customer as per the recommendation of Company’s Authorized service representative. The Customer shall bear the cost of such rectification.
In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, where the Company is not able to replace the affected part, then Company's prevailing depreciation policy will be binding on the Customer to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of replacement of the affected part.
For Product units installed outside the municipal limits of the Company or Authorized Dealer’s service centre, all expenses incurred in to & fro transportation of unit / parts, lodging, boarding, conveyance and other incidental charges will be borne by and payable in advance by the Customer.
All Warranty Terms & Conditions in the warranty card shall be applicable in the promotional warranty period of the Product.
In the event of any difference or dispute arising with reference to the terms and conditions of this Warranty or their interpretation, the same shall be referred to a sole arbitrator, who shall be appointed by the Company.
The decision of the sole arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Parties. Such arbitration proceedings shall be held at New Delhi and provision of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996 shall apply to the arbitration proceedings.
The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this Warranty.
JAPAN`s no 1 AC:
#According to Japan GFK as of August 2017
No Cost EMI:
+EMI will vary from model to model.