Slim and exceptional performance, perfectly suited to installations with low ceiling heights.
• Ultra-slim profile: 200 mm for all models
• DC fan motor greatly reduces power consumption
• Ideal for hotel application with very narrow false ceilings
• Easy maintenance and service by external electrical box
• 40 Pa static pressure enables ductwork to be fitted.
• Includes drain pump and built in filter.
Ultra-Slim Profile for All Models
The Panasonic Slim-line ducted unit sits at only 200mm high. This market leading height enables easy installation into compact ceiling spaces.
Drain Pump with Increased Power
Using the built-in high-lift drain pump, the drain piping rise height can be increased to 653 mm from the lower surface of the body.
High Energy Efficiency
Through the use of state-of-the-art DC motors, Panasonic Slim Low Static Ducted units greatly reduce power consumption.
Providing outstanding energy-saving performance, Panasonic’s inverter VRF System can be connected to ECONAVI to detect when energy is being wasted. ECONAVI senses the presence or absence of people and the level of activity in each area of an office. When unnecessary heating or cooling is detected, indoor units are individually controlled to match office conditions for energy-saving operation.
1. Detection of the level of activity enables optimum power saving.
2. Sensor is remotely located to maximizethe energy saving effect
Leading Control Options
Panasonic air conditioning systems allow flexible control options. Individual, centralised, Cloud control and WLAN control are all possible. Please consult with a Panasonic air conditioning specialist for advice as to which control solution best suits your system requirements.
Talk to our Air Design Specialists