When the area around the other party is noisy and it is difficult to hear, you can reduce the surrounding noise to make the speaker’s voice easier to hear just by pressing the dedicated button.
Power Back-Up Operation
You can even use the phone during a power failure
During an electric power failure, you can supply the power stored in your handset to the base unit, so you can make calls for a certain period of time even when the power is out.
Smart Function Key
Easy access to necessary functions
The Smart Function Key flashes according to the situation. By pressing this key while it is flashing, you can play an answering machine message or respond to a call.
With the NR key, easily:
* Listen to new messages * View the caller list when there are missed calls * Answer the call on speakerphone * Answer the incoming call * Stop the alarm sound (then switches it to snooze mode) * Stop paging * Enable Noise Reduction during a call
Key Finder Compatible
The handset detects lost items
Simply attach the Key Finder to items that you often misplace, and use the handset to find them quickly and easily. You can see roughly how close you are to your lost item on the LCD screen, and both the handset and Key Finder beep when being searched for, making them easy to find. You can add up to four Key Finders (sold separately).
* The optional Key Finder KX-TGA20 is required.
Catch answering machine calls whether you are at home or away
When a new message is recorded on the answering machine, the base unit can alert you with a sound. Furthermore, individual messages can be fast-forwarded or rewound.
When you are away, it can send an alert by a call to a pre-registered mobile phone or office phone. When you are alerted by a call, after you answer you can hear your new message.
Two new message.
Press 4 to playback new messages…
Incoming Call Barring
Stop unwanted junk calls
You can block annoying calls from unwanted numbers. Numbers on your call block list will be blocked (the unit emits no sound to the caller, and disconnects the call) if they call you.
* Requires subscription to the Caller ID service offered by your telephone company.
Centrally controlled phonebook
The phonebook can be automatically shared between handsets without having to copy it, so you can use it in the kitchen, the living room, etc. Any handset registered to the base unit can use the shared phonebook.
Panasonic’s DECT Cordless Phone products have been tested for National Broadband Network (NBN) compatibility
NBN Co Limited is an Australian government-owned corporation who are tasked to design, build and operate Australia’s National Broadband Network.
NBN Co and Enex TestLab have collaborated to allow product providers such as Panasonic to test their cordless phones. This is done using a range of phone services which are provided under the NBN banner.
1. Panasonic have tested their Cordless DECT Phone range using the Enex Test Lab.
2. The Enex Test Lab has certified that Panasonic’s range of phones, with exception of two models**, are fully compatible with the services provided by the NBN.
3. Please check with your NBN service provider;
a. How to correctly connect your Panasonic phone to your router/modem supplied by your NBN provider.
b. For compatibility if you have a power fail backup function.