Reviews - Guidelines
We value your feedback!
When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
• Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
• Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
We reserve the right not to post your review if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines:
• Obscenities, discriminatory, threatening, illegal and defamatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
• Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
• Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information
• Critical or spiteful comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
• Infringing material of others intellectual property rights
By uploading a review you grant Panasonic Australia a non exclusive, royalty –free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display such content throughout the world in any media. You further confirm that you will waive any moral rights you have in the review.
You further grant Panasonic and sub licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the content that you post; that the content is accurate; that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity
For customer reviews management, we work with Power Reviews (http://www.powerreviews.com/). Any reviews left on panasonic.com/au, will be syndicated to retailers on the Power Reviews network after moderation and approval by Panasonic. No personal data is requested in the process of leaving the review and the only information syndicated out will be the details used to complete the review form.
Some reviews on the Panasonic website are left by Panasonic Reviewers. These are customers who own a Panasonic product and have been invited to be a Panasonic Reviewer based on the criteria defined below.
Panasonic Reviewers are given free existing, new or pre-release products to test and review. Panasonic does not edit or in any way amend any review submitted by Panasonic Reviewers.
Panasonic Reviewers are required and expected to provide impartial, honest, un-biased reviews that are helpful and informative to other customers. They are not paid for their services and not expected or pressured to write a positive review (or penalised in any way if they write a negative review).
They have to adhere to the general Review Guidelines set out above and leave a review on the product they receive within the time limit stipulated.
All reviews received will be published provided they meet the requirements of the Review Guidelines.
Once invited if an applicant indicates an interest in being a Panasonic Reviewer, they will be contacted about reviewing a product at different times, depending on their suitability to review the product.
Criteria used for selecting Panasonic Reviewers will be documented as part of the application process for reviewing a specific product.
The criteria will vary, as appropriate, depending on the product to be reviewed and may require that:
• The applicant must be an owner of one or more relevant Panasonic products that qualifies them to review the selected product;
• The applicant must be a subscriber to the relevant interest related newsletter from Panasonic;
• The applicant must have visited the relevant pages on the Panasonic website and is a subscriber to the newsletter;
• The applicant must use the product they own at least once a month. This may be revised to a higher frequency for certain products; and
• The applicant should have a track record of having left informative and useful reviews on time as per the Review Guidelines if they had been selected to review a product in the past.
All Panasonic Reviewers reviewing a product, are required to and will clearly mention that they were “given the product by Panasonic to review” either at the start or end of their review.
Reviews by Bloggers:
Panasonic work with Bloggers from time to time to promote its products, that may include giving them free product to test and review. ‘Panasonic does not edit or in any way amend any review submitted by these Bloggers.
The reviews from the Bloggers are required and expected to be impartial, honest, un-biased reviews that are helpful and informative to other customers. They are not paid to write reviews and are not expected or pressured to write a positive review (or penalised in any way if they write a negative review). They have to adhere to the general Review Guidelines set out above and leave a review on the product they receive within the time limit stipulated. All reviews received will be published provided they meet the requirements of the Review Guidelines.
All Bloggers, reviewing a product, are required to and will clearly mention that they were “given the product by Panasonic to review” either at the start or end of their review.
Enjoy writing your review!