The my Home Screen system lets you set up personalized screens containing only links to your favourite apps and content. Each member of your household can set up their own individual home screen, making it much faster and simpler for everyone to get to their favourite stuff.
* Applications shown and application placement, may be different from the actual screen which is customizable by the consumer.
Use Apps on a Large Screen
Internet App-capable TVs can go onto the Internet to access a wide range of apps, video on demand services and games stored in the Cloud.
* Network content services are operated by their respective service providers, and service may be discontinued either temporarily or permanently without notice. Some content may not be available in the country in which you reside.
Large-Screen Web Browsing*
Family and friends no longer have to crowd around your computer if you want to share with them something you found on the Internet. The web browser in the latest Panasonic TVs support HTML5 pages, meaning you can browse the Internet on your huge TV screen much like you do on your
PC, making it much easier for other people to share your surfing.
* Requires broadband Internet service.
It's now possible to set up a direct Wi-Fi connection between your TV and your smartphone or tablet, so that you can quickly and easily reproduce what's showing on your portable device on your TV's much bigger screen.
Swipe & Share Tablet and Smartphone Content
Swipe & Share lets you 'throw' content from smartphones and tablets onto your TV screen simply by swiping your fingers up on our portable devices' touchscreens. Connecting your smart devices to your TV is now easier than ever, too, thanks to the latest Panasonic TV Remote app.
* Requires iOS 5.0.1 or later, and Android 4.0 or later.
* Requires a wireless LAN connection.