VRF Smart Connectivity+
Through thorough energy management, Panasonic’s VRF Smart Connectivity+ is a completely new, state-of-the art solution providing energy saving and comfort as well as simple installation, operation and running.
Energy Management and High IAQ Solution
VRF Smart Connectivity+ offers efficient energy management and a new air conditioning control solution with high IAQ (Indoor Air Quality).
Energy Management System for Rooms
Each room is monitored by high-precision sensors, making it possible to make every room’s temperature comfortable without wasting energy.
Management System for Entire Building
A Building Energy Management System (BMS) can also be connected for Plug & Play centralized control of the building’s entire energy consumption.
Dramatic Reduction of OpEx with Outstanding IAQ.
- 3 Built-in sensors: Temperature, RH and Occupancy
- ZigBee wireless sensors: CO2/Temperature/RH%, window/door, ceiling/wall
- Background colour customisable
- Custom display/icons, messages
- Programmable logic (also stand alone)
- Various controls and various external connection devices
- Colour touch screen
- Ease and simply of use
- 22 Languages
- Easy-to-understand error description
Easy Design and Plug and Play to Reduce CapEx.
- Simple Plug & Play VRF connection to Building Management System (BMS)
- Stand alone or BMS connected
- Easy Installation of ZigBee Sensors
VRF Smart Connectivity+ ～ New SE8000 ～
1. Quality Air Control
Optimum IAQ is realized using the CO2 & humidity sensors.
The interior remains comfortable, while heating and cooling costs are minimized.
The CO2 sensor controls ventilation systems which contributes to improving the room’s air quality.
2. Room Key Card or Key Cardless Solutions for Hotels
Solutions are provided that meet the needs of various regions and hotel grades.
Whilst the previous model’s automatic detection function offered optimal air conditioning with or without a hotel room key card, the latest model enables conventional key cards to control air conditioners and other devices coordinately.
The increase in the types of devices that can be connected enables customized control of any hotel room.
3. Other Equipment Control
One room controller manages various devices including lighting and the blinds.
A ventilation system and other external connection devices (dry contact input) can be connected so that various control is possible with this controller alone, even without BMS.
Innovative and Unrivalled Advantages