Warranty Card and Information
Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.having its registered office at 12th Floor Ambience Tower, Ambience Island, NH8,Gurgaon- 122002, Haryana(herein after referred to as“Company”or“Our”or“We”),warrantees this Product to be free from manufacturing defects during the Warranty Period as defined below. This non-transferable warranty is only for the first end user on purchase from the Company or any of its Authorized Dealer. Company's Authorized Dealer/ Service Centers will repair this Product on the terms and conditions below:
The Warranty Period is for 12 months from the date of purchase of this Product mentioned on Original Purchase Invoice. provided always that this Warranty Card is dulyfilled and bears the rubber stamp. date and signature of our Authorized dealer. Warranty shall not be considered valid if1he above referred documents are not presented or if the information contained is incomplete or the Warranty Card is found tampered.
1. Warranty takes care of any manufacturing defector breakdown of the Product which occurs while using1he Product in normal condition (functional defect) within the Warranty Period. Company at its sole discretion will repair or replace defective parts of the Product with a substitute wtthoutaffecting performance of the Product.
2. This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of this Product only. This warranty is valid and applicable only in respect of Products which are purchased in India from authorized channel of the Company. Parallel imports are excludedfromthis warranty.
3. Repairorreplacementwlll be carried out1hrough the Company•sAuthorized Service Centre or Its Dealers Service Centre. All parts removed/ replaced by the Company shall be the property of the Company. In the eventthe Company carries out repairs or replacement of any part during the said Warranty Period. the warranty shall thereafter continue only for the remaining period of the warranty. Any repairs done or replacement provided shall not extend the Warranty Period for any of the Products. The Warranty Period is limited as provided hereunder from 1he date of Purchase Invoice irrespective of the period 1he Product unttwas not in use; was not giving proper performance; was under breakdown; or was under repair(s) by Company's Authorized Service Centre.
4. This warranty shall not apply under following circumstances:-
(a) Installation/ repair is carried out by any unauthorized organization/which areotherthan1hose specHied by the Company;
(b) Any damages resulting from un-authorized adaptations or adjustments to1he Product.
(c) If the Product or part(s) Serial No. on the Product is mutilated. defaced or altered;
(d) Any damage to the Product including but not limltedtodamage by animals (e.g. Rat. lizard. insecf. ants. etc.). input voltage beyond specmcations. fire. lightening. water ingress. dust. riots. acts of God (like flood. earthquake. cyclone. storm. etc.);
(e) Use of harmful chemicals; improper heat load. usage of Product in an abnormally corrosive alkaline/acidic atmosphere;
(f) Any change or defect resulting due to improper maintenance oranyusecontrarytothe operations specified in the User•s Manual supplied with the Product;
(g) Damage or loss arising out of mishandling or incurred during transit;
(h) Any form of damage caused by using external stabilizer.
5. Standard Installation/Demo service is the privileged service offered by the company, which is valid for a one month from date of purchase of the Product.
6. Deficiency in the product performance due to signal reception through third party apparatus/ or equipment orany1hird party software and/ or media which does not confirm to the specifications mentioned in the Operating Manuals not warranted by the Company.
7. The Company shall not be liable or be deemed to be in defaultforany non-functional or abnormal function with any external device connected with our Product.
8. While the Company will make everyeffortto carry out repairs/ replacement of parts at the earliest. it is however made explicltly clearthatthe Company is under no obligation to do so in a specified period of time.
9. Any defect in the electrical installation or wiring at site has to be rectHied by the Customer as per the recommendation of Company•s Authorized service representative. The Customer shall bear1he cost ot such rectification.
10. In the event of any unforeseen circumstance. and spares not being available. Company•s prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on 1he Customer to accept as commercial solution in lieu of repairs, the depreciation rules will be applicable after one year of purchase of the Product.
11. The Company shall not be held liable or be deemed to be in default for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond ils reasonable control including delay in repairing due to non-availability of any component or accessory, labor problem. restrictions and regulations of the government. public movement. war and any unavoidable circumstances. specially vis-a-vis the import of supplies and raw material or if the Company is otherwise prevented from performing its functions under this Warranty.
12. For Product units installed outside the municipal Ii mils of the Company or Authorized Dealers service center. all expenses incurred into & fro transportation of unil/parts, lodging, boarding. conveyance and other incidental charges will be borne by and payable in advance by the Customer.
13. To the extent permilled by law. 1his Warranty and the remedies set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all o1herwarranfies. remedies and conditions. whether oral. written. statutory. express or implied. The Company disclaims all statutory and implied warranties. including without limitation. warranties of merchantability and Inness fora particular purpose and warranties against hidden or latent defects. to the extent permitted by law. In so far as such warranties cannot be disclaimed. Company limits the duration and remedies of such warranties to the duration of this express Warranty and. at Company•s option. the repair or replacement services described herein.
14. The Company shall not be held liable for any indirect. special. incidental. punitive. exemplary. consequential or economic damage or loss (including but not limited to loss of profits. data. anticipated savings. personal injury and goodwill or business opportunities arising from or related to the Warranty). The Company•s liability under or in relation to 1his Warranty shall be limited to the purchase price of the Product or the Maximum Retail Price 1hereof, as stated on the packaging of the Product, whichever is I owe,
15. This Product is meantfor home entertainment purpose. Warranty is not valid if the Product is used for the commercial purpose.
16. It is an obligatory condilion of this warranty that any changes in the location ofthe Product unit or ownership 1hereof must be intimated in wriling to 1he Company within 10 days in advance and only Company's Authorized Dealer /Service Centre shall remove and install the Product units on chargeable basis. failing which, the warranty shall not be applicable.
17. The Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over matters covered or flowing from this Warranty.
18. In the event of any difference or dispute arising wi1h reference to the terms and conditions of this Warranty or their interpretation. the same shall be referred to a sole artlilrator, who shall be appointed by1he Company. The decision ofthe sole arbitrator shall be final and binding on the Parties. Such arbitration proceedings shall be held at New Delhi and provision of1heArbitration &Conciliation Act 1996 shall apply to the arbilration proceedings.
19. Forcompletewarrantytermsand conditions. visit http://www.panasonic.com/in/support/