PANASONIC MALAYSIA CONTEST/COMPETITION GENERAL T&C
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. All PANASONIC contest/competition are open to Malaysian citizens, aged 18 years and above at the time of entry. Employees, representatives, family members, participating suppliers, agencies, dealers, service providers and/or interested persons connected to PANASONIC or its affiliated companies are strictly prohibited from participating in the said competition/contest. Any ineligible entry submitted, will be summarily disqualified and thereafter non-appealable.
2. PANASONIC reserves the right to exercise its discretion to accept, reject, modify, suspend or cancel any Entry application/participation, where and when deemed necessary, in respect to any violation or potential violation of any Terms and Conditions stipulated herewith.
3. PANASONIC shall disqualify any Entry application/participation, whereby in its opinion and discretion, a participant has deliberately or negligently submitted a media content deemed obscene, defamatory, indecent, politically provocative or generally offensive in nature. Any Entry application/participation submitted containing fraudulent information using false identity or other particulars with the intention to deceive or misrepresent PANASONIC shall be disqualified accordingly.
4. PANASONIC shall disqualify, delete and remove any Entry application/participation submission found to be tampering, disrupting or infecting the network content service system of the said contest/competition with malicious software thereby affecting the overall registration process of the same.
5. Where appropriate in view of given circumstances, relevant criminal liability and/or civil action may be contemplated by PANASONIC against any person responsible in contravention of Clauses 3 and 4 above upon being advised accordingly.
6. PANASONIC reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to enforce, exempt, amend, remove or determine any Terms and Conditions of the said contest/competition, at any time without prior notice. Accordingly, PANASONIC reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to cancel, postpone, suspend, modify or terminate the contest/competition at any time without reason or prior notice.
7. Categories of prizes, benefits and/or entitlements awarded to winners are not exchangeable for cash or any other goods and are non-transferable. PANASONIC reserves the right to vary or substitute the Prizes without any prior notice.
8. In the event of any dispute arising from the contest/competition including but not limited to claiming of prizes, related benefits and/or entitlements, proper documentary proof is required such as email account details, online media social networks and/or mobile application or notification of the same. Decision made by PANASONIC therewith shall be final and binding onto the parties of the dispute.
9. Participants agree to allow PANASONIC to use all information obtained throughout the application and registration process of the said contest/competition. PANASONIC may, for this purpose disclose any such information to third parties as may be required in accordance to proper business practise. PANASONIC is committed to the protection of participants’ rights to privacy and data security pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and relevant regulation thereof. PANASONIC ensures all personal information shall be processed diligently in compliance to existing law.
10. Upon providing information for the application and registration of the contest/competition, participants unconditionally and irrevocably undertake to PANASONIC that such information supplied shall not in whatsoever way infringe any third party’s legal rights. In the likely event of any monetary claim or legal proceeding is initiated against PANASONIC pursuant to the use of such information, the participant whom supplied the said information shall be made liable to indemnify PANASONIC for any loss, damage or other liability arising therewith.
11. This contest/competition is in no way deemed sponsored, promoted, endorsed and/or managed by unauthorised individual or corporate entities associated in any illegal, restricted or improper business practise.
12. Any subsisting Intellectual Property rights either whole or part in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created relation to the said contest/competition shall be owned and/or authorized, licensed or assigned by PANASONIC by law and/or common law.
13. PANASONIC shall not be liable to any monetary compensation, reimbursement or indemnity arising from any death, losses, personal injuries, claims, property damages or expenses to any party throughout the duration of the said contest/participation.
14. For any whatsoever reason, where any part of the contest/competition is not capable of being executed as planned by reason of, but not limited to, the infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized interception, fraud, negligence, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of PANASONIC whereby having corrupted or affected the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the said contest/competition, PANASONIC reserves the right to exercise its absolute discretion to disqualify any entry and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest/competition. PANASONIC in doing so shall not be liable or responsible thereof.