Recording conditions by CIPA standard
- Temperature: 23 oC (73.4 oF) / Humidity: 50%RH when monitor is on.
- Using a Panasonic SDHC Memory Card
- Using the supplied battery.
- Starting recording 30 seconds after the camera is turned on. (When the optical image stabilizer function is set to [ON].)
- Recording once every 30 seconds with full flash every second recording.
- Rotating the zoom lever from Tele to Wide or vice versa in every recording.
- The number of recordable pictures varies depending on the recording interval time.
- If the recording interval time becomes longer, the number of recordable pictures decreases.
- CIPA is an abbreviation of [Camera & Imaging Products Association].
- Use a card with SD Speed Class with "Class 4" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- Use a card with SD Speed Class with "UHS-I Speed Class 3 (U3)" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] or [4K PHOTO]. (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [AVCHD] in [FHD/50p] [FHD/50i]..
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 15 minutes with [MP4] in [4K].
- When using an SDHC memory card: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- When using an SDXC memory card: You can record a motion picture in a single file.
- Recording stops when the continuous recording time exceeds 29 minutes and 59 seconds with [MP4] in [FHD/60p] [FHD/50p] and High Speed motion pictures. You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- MP4 motion pictures with [MP4] in [FHD/30p] [FHD/25p] [HD]: You can continue recording without interruption even if the file size exceeds 4 GB or 30 minutes in length, but the motion picture file will be divided and recorded/played back separately.
- These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23 oC (73.4 oF) and a humidity of 50%RH.
- The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use.
- Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON] / [OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation etc.
For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible".
|Metrics||Dimensions (W x H x D)||130.2 x 94.3 x 119.2 mm |
(5.13 x 3.71 x 4.69 inch)
|Weight||Approx. 616 g with Battery and SD Memory Card (1.36 lb)|
Approx. 572 g without Battery and SD Memory Card (1.26 lb)
|Optics||Pixels||Camera Effective Pixels||18.1 Megapixels|
|Sensor||Sensor Size / Total Pixels / Filter||1/2.3-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor / 18.9 Total Megapixels / Primary Color Filter|
|Lens||Aperture||F2.8 - 5.9 / Multistage Iris Diaphragm (F2.8 - 8.0 (W), F5.9 - 8.0 (T))|
|Focal Length||f = 3.58 - 215mm|
(20 - 1200mm in 35mm equiv. in 4:3)
(21 - 1260mm in 35mm equiv. in 3:2)
(22 - 1320mm in 35mm equiv. in 16:9)
(23 - 1380mm in 35mm equiv. in 1:1)
(28 - 1680mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K PHOTO recording)
(28 - 1680mm in 35mm equiv. in 4K video recording)
(22 - 1320mm in 35mm equiv. in FHD / HD video recording)
|Extra Optical Zoom (EZ)||84x (4:3 / 9M (M)), 122x (4:3 / 4.5M (S))|
|Lens||LUMIX DC VARIO|
14 elements in 12 groups
(6 aspherical lenses / 9 aspherical surfaces / 3 ED lenses)
|Optical Image Stabilizer||POWER O.I.S. (On with Active Mode (only for motion picture) / Off)|
|Digital Zoom||Max. 4x (When Digital Zoom is used simultaneously with Intelligent Zoom, you can only increase the zoom ratio up to 2x.)|
|Conversion Lens Compatibility||Yes|
|Focus||Focusing Area||Normal: Wide 30 cm - infinity / Tele 150 cm - infinity|
AF Macro / MF / Intelligent Auto / Motion Picture: Wide 1 cm - infinity / Tele 150 cm - infinity
|AF Assist Lamp||Yes (On / Off)|
|Focus||AF / AF Macro / Macro Zoom * Each available with AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous)|
Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Pad AF, Touch Shutter, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, AF+MF, Focus Peaking, One Shot AF (Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF-ON), Low Light AF
|AF Metering||Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-area / Custom Multi / 1-area / Pinpoint|
(Full area touch is available)
|Shutter||Shutter Speed [Still Image]||Still Image: |
Approx. 4 - 1/2,000 sec (Mechanical Shutter)
Approx. 1 - 1/16,000 sec (Electronic Shutter)
Artistic Nightscape (Approx. 60 sec)
|Shutter Speed [Motion Picture]||Motion Picture: |
Approx. 1/25 - 1/16,000 sec
Approx. 1/2 - 1/16,000 sec (Creative Video M Mode / MF Mode)
|Finder||Viewfinder||0.20" LVF (Live View Finder) (1,166k dots equiv.), Field of View: Approx. 100%, Lens 19.6x|
Magnification: Approx. 2.59x / 0.46x (35 mm camera equivalent)
|Recording||File||File Format||Still Image: JPEG (DCF/Exif2.3) / RAW, DPOF|
Motion Picture: AVCHD Progressive, AVCHD, MP4
|Recording Modes||Mode Dial||Intelligent Auto, P, A, S, M, Creative Video, C (Custom), Panorama Shot, Scene Guide, Creative Control|
|Creative Control mode||Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, Sunshine (22 filters)|
|Still Image Scene Guide||Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, Monochrome|
|Continuous Shooting Mode (Approx.)||[AFS] H: 10 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)|
[AFC] H: 6 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
|4K Photo Mode (*2)||4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min|
4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 15 min
4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 sec
(Depending on memory card size and battery power)
Exif Information: Yes
Marking Function: Yes (in 4K Burst (S/S) mode)
|Motion Picture Recording (*2)||4K Video||3840 x 2160 pixels, 30p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)|
3840 x 2160 pixels, 25p (4K: 100Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)
|HD Video||1920 x 1080 pixels, 50p (FHD: 28Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (Dolby) |
1920 x 1080 pixels, 50i (FHD: 24Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (Dolby)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 50i (FHD: 17Mbps / AVCHD) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (Dolby)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 60p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 60fps) (AAC)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 50p (FHD: 28Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 50fps) (AAC)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 30p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
1920 x 1080 pixels, 25p (FHD: 20Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)
1280 x 720 pixels, 30p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 30fps) (AAC)
1280 x 720 pixels, 25p (HD: 10Mbps / MP4) (Sensor Output is 25fps) (AAC)
|High Speed Video||1280 x 720 pixels, 25p (HD: MP4) (Sensor Output is 100fps)|
640 x 480 pixels, 25p (VGA: MP4) (Sensor Output is 200fps)
|Continuous Recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2)||AVCHD||FHD/60p, FHD/50p: Approx. 100 min|
FHD/60i, FHD/50i: Approx. 100 min
|MP4||4K/30p, 4K/25p: Approx. 80 min|
FHD/60p, FHD/50p: Approx. 100 min
|Actual recordable Time (Motion Pictures) (*2)||AVCHD||FHD/60p, FHD/50p: Approx. 50 min|
FHD/60i, FHD/50i: Approx. 50 min
|MP4||4K/30p, 4K/25p: Approx. 40 min|
FHD/60p, FHD/50p: Approx. 50 min
|Exposure Parameters||Exposure||Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual|
|Exposure Compensation||1/3 EV step, +/-5 EV (+/-3 EV for motion picture)|
|Light Metering||Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot|
|ISO Sensitivity||Still Image: Auto / i.ISO / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 (Extended ISO)|
Motion Picture: Auto / 80 / 100 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200
(Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
|Picture Quality||Still Picture Recording||4896x3672 (18M) (L) / 3456x2592 (9M) (M) / 2400x1800 (4.5M) (S)|
4896x3264 (16M) (L) / 3456x2304 (8M) (M) / 2400x1600 (4M) (S)
4896x2752 (13.5M) (L) / 3840x2160 (8M) (M) / 1920x1080 (2M) (S)
3664x3664 (13.5M) (L) / 2592x2592 (7M) (M) / 1824x1824 (3.5M) (S)
|Image Quality||RAW / RAW+Fine / RAW+Standard / Fine / Standard|
|White Balance||Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set1 / White Set2 / White Set3 / White Set4 / Color Temperature|
|Photo Style||Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom|
|Picture Adjustment||Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Saturation*, Color Tone**, Filter Effect** |
* Except for Monochrome mode. ** For Monochrome mode only.
|Bracket||AE Bracket||3, 5, 7 images in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV step, Max. +/-3 EV|
|White Balance Bracket||3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis|
|Other||Digital Red Eye Correction (Red-Eye Removal)||Yes (On / Off)|
2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch)
WPA / WPA2
Infrastructure Mode / WPS
|Zoom in Motion Picture||Yes|
|Self Timer||2 sec / 10 sec / 10 sec (3 images)|
|Playback||Display||Playback Mode||All, Slideshow, Filtering Play (Picture Only, Video Only, 4K PHOTO, Post Focus, Category Selection, Favorite), Calendar|
|Thumbnails / Zoomed Playback||12,30-thumbnails / Yes|
|Set Favorites / Rotate Image||Yes / Yes|
|Show Histogram/ Show Highlights||Yes / Yes|
|DPOF Print Setting / Set Protection||Yes / Yes|
|Resize/ Cropping||Yes / Yes|
|Title Edit / Text Stamp||Yes / Yes|
|PictBridge Support||Single / Multi / All / DPOF / Favorites|
|Setup||OSD language||English, Chinese (Traditional), Chinese (Simplified), Thai, Arabic, Persian, Vietnamese|
|Others||Monitor||LCD Monitor||3.0" (7.5cm) TFT Screen LCD Display (1040k dots)|
Static Touch Control
Field of View: Approx. 100%, Wide Viewing-angle, AF Coating
|Flash||Built- in- Flash||Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA, iA+ mode only.|
1st Curtain Sync., 2nd Curtain Sync.
0.3 - 14.1m (Wide / ISO Auto), 1.5 - 6.1m (Tele / ISO Auto)
|Media||Recording Media||SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card |
(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
|Built- in- Memory||-|
|Audio||Microphone / Speaker||Stereo / Mono|
|Interface||Interface||microHDMI typeD (*3), USB2.0 Micro-B|
|Power||Power||Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 895mAh, 6.5 Wh) (Included)|
USB Power Charging
|Battery life (Approx.)||Approx. 330 images (rear monitor), 240 images (LVF) (*1)|
|Standard Package||Included Software||・ The software to process RAW file on PC is not bundled with this camera. To do this, SILKYPIX Developer Studio is available for download at Ichikawa Soft Laboratory's website using PC connected to the Internet.|
・ The Operating Instructions for advanced features is available for downloaded at Panasonic LUMIX Customer Support Site using PC, smartphone or tablet connected to the Internet.
・ The software for PC is not bundled with this camera. Please use the software pre-installed to the PC or other general image viewing software to browse pictures.
|Standard Accessories||Battery Pack, AC Adaptor, USB Cable, Shoulder Strap, Lens Cap, Lens Cap String|
Copyright © 2023 Panasonic Philippines