This aromatic curry chicken is a versatile dish that can be served with rice, noodle or bread. An easy and mess-free curry meal as a quick main meal or snack.
What to prepare
Nutrition per serving
- 500 gChicken pieces
- 0.25 cupCoconut milk
- 0.25 cupWater
- 1 tspSalt
- 3 cmCinnamon stick
- 30 gLemongrass (bashed)
- 0.5 tbspCurry powder
- 0.5 tbspChilli powder
- 80 gShallots
- 15 gGarlic
- 40 gCooking oil
1) Combine a blended paste of shallots, garlic and cooking oil with curry powder, chilli powder, cinnamon stick and lemongrass in a casserole.
2) Put the casserole in the Microwave Oven without lid and cook it at Micro Power 1000W for about 4 to 5 minutes.
3) Remove the casserole from the Microwave Oven and add in water, salt and chicken pieces. Mix well to combine it evenly.
4) Cover the casserole with a lid and cook it in the Microwave Oven at Micro Power 1000W for 6 minutes.
5) Remove the casserole from the Microwave Oven. Uncover the casserole and stir in coconut milk. Mix well to combine it evenly.
6) Cover the casserole with lid and put it back into the Microwave Oven. Cook it at Micro Power 1000W for 2 minutes. Serve it hot with rice, noodle or bread.
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.