Lemon Mug Cake
Lemon Mug Cake
When you're craving a little something sweet, how about a cake that you can make in a mug!
Lemon peel is also full of nutrients, so why not make it with organic ingredients.
Nutrition per serving
What to prepare
- 3 tbspWheat Flour
- 3 tbspSugar
- 1.25 tbspBaking Powder
- 0.125 tspSalt
- 2 tbspVegetable Oil
- 2 tbspLemon Juice
- 0.5Lemon Zest
- Whipped Cream (As Desired)
- Blueberry (As Desired)
- Strawberry (As Desired)
- Mint (As Desired)
1) Mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt together in mug. (size of mug should be no smaller than 300ml)
2) Add vegetable oil, lemon juice, lemon zest and beaten egg.
3) Press Microwave button (800W) and turn the dial to 1 min. Press start.
4) After beep, please keep it (do nothing) for 20 seconds, then press Microwave button (800W) and turn the dial to 1.5 min, press start.
5) After cooking allow to stand for a few minutes and serve warm in the mug with whipped cream, blueberry, strawberry, mint or sprinkles etc.
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.