Marbled Matcha Bread
Marbled Matcha Bread
This recipe is one of "Fresh Bread Trio”.
Choosing quality ingredients is an easy way to make bread healthier.
Matcha adds nutrients found in tea leaves. Add your favourite nutritious fillings to your bread!
Nutrition per serving
- 250 gHigh-Gluten Flour
- 21.5 gGranulated Sugar (2 1/2 tbsp)
- 5 gSalt (1 tsp)
- 6 gMilk Powder (1 tbsp)
- 10 gButter
- 180 mlWater*
- 2.8 gInstant Dry Yeast (1 tsp)
LIST A (ingredients to be added later)
- 3 gMatcha (powdered green tea)
- 17 gSugar
- 5 mlWater (1 tsp)
*¹ If the room temperature is 25°C or higher, use cold water (approximately 5°C), and use 10g (10ml) less water.
*² This disclaimer is for 180g (180ml) water.
1) Mix together all the ingredients in List A until they form a paste.
2) Mount the kneading blade in the bread pan. Put the ingredients in the bread pan, except for the paste prepared in step 1 and the instant dry yeast.
3) Place the bread pan inside the bread maker and place the instant dry yeast in the yeast dispenser. Select menu 8, then press start.
4) When the beep sounds, open the lid and take out the dough. (Note: Do not press stop.) Roll out the dough until it is 25 cm long and 15 cm wide. Thinly coat the surface with the paste from step 1. Keeping the coated surface inside, roll up the dough into a long thin roll.
5) Cut the rolled-up dough into four equal lengths and stack them upright in the bread pan, with the cut sides down. Put the bread pan back inside the bread maker and press start.
6) When the beep sounds, press stop. Remove the bread pan, let it cool for a couple of minutes, and then remove the loaf.
Note: This recipe was designed for the Panasonic Bread Maker SD-P104.
Bear in mind that if you are using a different model, the proportions, wording and instructions may differ from the recipes in the user manual for your own bread maker.
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.