This simple yet nutritious porridge comes with fish and prawns. Perfect as a comfort meal especially on rainy days.
What to prepare
Nutrition per serving
- 100 gRice
- 0.25 tspSalt
- 0.5 tspSesame Oil
- 1 tspFried Shallot and shallot oil
- 750 mlChicken broth
- 1 stalkChinese parsley
Fish Fillet and Prawn
- 150 gFish fillet
- 150 gPrawns
- 0.125 tspSalt
- 0.125 tspSugar
- 3 slicesGinger
1) Season rice with salt and sesame oil for 1 hour.
2) Season fish fillets and prawns with salt, sugar, pepper and sesame oil.
3) Pour rice, ginger and chicken broth into a deep microwave-safe casserole.
4) Place the casserole into the Microwave Oven. Cook it using Auto Menu 17 (Weight 100g). Once cooked, remove it from the Microwave Oven and stir it to mix evenly.
5) Add prawns and fish fillets into the casserole. Cover the casserole and put it back into the Microwave Oven. Cook it at Micro Power 1000W for 2 mins.
6) Once it is cooked, remove it from the Microwave Oven and add fried shallots and shallot oil. Garnish with fresh parsley.
Food Storage & Cooking Technologies
Inspired by the precise method of traditional cooking and its emphasis on fresh ingredients, Panasonic's innovative technologies allow ingredients to be stored fresh whilst still retaining their natural nutrients and umami during cooking; all to make preparing healthy meals a pleasure.
Keeps ingredients fresh & clean
Panasonic's unique freezing and storage technologies ensure food retains its nutrition during storage; allowing you to enjoy fresh, nutritious meals whenever you want to.
Cooks healthy & delicious food easily
Panasonic's kitchen appliances feature technologies that simplify cooking without compromising the food's natural flavours or nutrition.