The upper straight blades are used for rough cutting and the lower jagged blades are used for fine cutting. Together, the upper and lower blades deliver smooth results.
Pulverize fruits and vegetables to a smooth consistency
while retaining the nutritional benefits of nutrients and fibre.
One-Touch Control for Pre-programmed Recipes
Pre-programmed settings offer consistent results with
Create Delicious Blended Beverages and Meals
Puree Dips, Baby Food and More with Ease
Finely Grind Nuts and Coffee Beans
Blend Delicious Frozen Treats
Manual Setting (10 Steps)
The speed can be adjusted in 10 steps by simply turning the dial, to blend ingredients according to the recipe or your personal preference.
Used to operate the blender only while the pulse button is being pressed, allowing you to blend/chop your food to your desired consistency.
Ice Pack for Keeping Beverages Cool
The ice pack reduces the friction heat caused by the rotating blades to prevent juices from warming. Frozen treats can be prepared without worrying about melting.
Orange, Lemon and Carrot Zing
4 small carrots
1 in. piece of ginger
1. Cut orange and lemon, remove any seeds.
2. Slice carrots in half.
3. Combine all ingredients in blender.
4. Select [JUICE] mode and blend thoroughly until fully juiced.
Tropical Green Smoothie
1/2 – 1 cup coconut water
1 peeled, frozen banana
1/2 cup sliced pineapple
1/2 cup sliced mango
1 generous handful of spinach
1. Pour 1/2 cup of coconut water (more if desired) into blender
2. Add sliced banana, pineapple, mango and spinach
3. Select [SMOOTHIE] mode and blend thoroughly until creamy and smooth
1 cup sour cream
1/3 cup buttermilk
2 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
1/4 tsp celery seed
1-1/2 tsp hot sauce
4 tbsp chopped scallions
1. Combine sour cream, buttermilk, blue cheese and celery in blender.
2. Select [PUREE] mode and blend until creamy
3. Garnish with scallions and a drizzle of hot sauce to taste.
4. Serve with veggies.
Creamy Tomato Soup
8-10 Roma tomatoes
6 basil leaves
3 garlic cloves
3 tbsp olive oil
1 medium sweet onion, peeled and diced
1/2 cup heavy cream
1. Place tomatoes, onion, garlic and basil in blender.
2. Add oil mixture and blend all ingredients thoroughly using [SOUP] mode.
3. Pour ingredients into a large saucepan and warm over medium heat for 15 minutes.
4. Before serving, add heavy cream to taste.
5. Serve with garlic toast.
100 g unsalted mixed nut
300 g pancake mix
400 ml milk
Butter to taste
Maple syrup to taste
1. Roast the nuts in a frying pan, cool them, then crumble them in [NUTS] mode.
2. Put pancake mix into a bowl, then add milk and 60 grams of nuts (1).
3. Put a little oil into the pan, then fry the batter (2).
When small holes form, flip the pancake and fry until brown.
4. Serve with the remaining nuts (1), butter, and syrup.
Blueberry Vanilla Yogurt Popsicles
3-1/2 cups of low-fat vanilla yogurt
2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen defrosted
1 tbsp honey
1. Combine honey, blueberries and 2 cups yogurt together in the blender.
2. Blend on [FROZEN DESSERT] setting until smooth.
3. Spoon remaining 1-1/2 cups of yogurt into popsicle molds.
4. Layer the blended honey, blueberry, yogurt mixture on top.
5. Freeze 4–24 hours, until popsicles are frozen through.