Inquiries Regarding Green AC
Personal Information Policy
Please confirm and consent to the following personal information policy before proceeding.
If you agree with the contents, click "Agree and Proceed to Inquiry Form".
1. Company name and personal information protection manager
Head of Panasonic Corporation's Business Development Center.
2. Purpose of collecting personal information
To allow us to respond to, confirm, and record inquiries.
3. Provision of personal information
If it is deemed appropriate for an affiliated group company to handle the response to an inquiry, collected personal information such as your name and contact details may be provided to them in paper or electronic form.
In such a case, it is possible to request us to stop providing your personal information to our group companies.
4. Handling of collected personal information
We may outsource all or part of the handling of collected personal information to the extent necessary for the above purposes to be fulfilled.
5. Disclosure, etc. of applicable personal information and contact details for inquiries
We shall comply with any requests from the individual for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, corrections, additions, deletion, suspension of use, erasure, or suspension of provision (hereinafter to as "disclosure, etc.") of applicable personal information collected by us. The contact details for requesting the disclosure, etc. of personal information is as follows:
Panasonic Corporation's Lifestyle Updates Business Division, Business Development Center.
Please use this form for any inquiries.
6. Precautions when entering personal information
- Be sure to fill in all the required items for your inquiry.
- Try to be as specific as possible in your inquiry.
- We may respond to inquiries by telephone.
- It may take some time for us to respond to inquiries.
- Inquiries submitted on Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end holidays, "Golden Week", and the summer holiday period shall be responded to on the following business day or later.
- Please note that all unauthorized use or provision to a third party of a reply to an inquiry, in part or in full, is strictly prohibited under copyright law.